240 in flames on QEW?!?!?!

I was heading back to st. catharines about 2 hours ago and saw a 240 on fire! Just passing the beamsville over pass going west on the QEW. It was deep in the ditch and burnt to a crisp. s13 hatch with bronze 5 spoke rims, just wondering if it was anyone on SON. It was smashed in the front end. Crazy hope no one was hurt.

Suprised I havnt heard anything since Im pretty much right off the Beamsville exit.

damn i hope no one got hurt!

Yea i thought about you soon as i saw the car. But if i remember correctly you have a coupe right? i know of one other kid that close to beamsville with a 240 but im not sure if his is road worthy yet.

wtf.

pictures man!

I know!!! i was so pissed i didnt have my phone out in time. I was driving a U-Haul so i was tryin not to run people over while rubber neckin to see the wreck.

Yeah I have a coupe. A guy I know by the name of Frank has a hatch in town though.

^It wasn’t him. He was at my place picking up stuff last night.

Good to hear!

sucks man, i think last night i seen a 240 spun around in the ditch of a on ramp last night by ajax, i think the exit was courtice road or something.

heh

roads are getting colder, wetter, much more slippery

take it easy out there!

yeah, and a lot of fresh drivers are going from their fwd shat boxes to their rwd shat box 240. Think they are fucking “DK” and kablamo!!!

Used to piss me off. But at the rate they keep destroying 240’s. If I keep my car, it will be worth a lot more. So keep running down the number of 240’s!!!

Positive outlook on a shitty situation…

LOL straight up never thought of it that way… keep it up youngins.

dam right. they all think RWD was invented the like 4-5 years ago. lol

peace

Do NOT get me wrong. It fucking pisses me off extremely. But, last night I was just trying to think of a positive out look on it. That’s what I came up with.

Works for me. Although I still get fucking pissed.

All these kids that think they are fucking race car drivers just because of the car they drive…which ALSO is a piece of shit. YES, YOUR 240 IS A PIECE OF SHIT! Mine too.

Wanna be a race car driver? Buy a fucking race car and go race on a track. Stop bein a fucking idiot on the streets and parking lots. Everyone screws around once in a while. But you fucks, its every time I see you kids. GROW UP!

No wonder insurance is so fucking expensive and the police and catching onto 240’s now.

Thank god I get a long with all the cops i know.

end rant/

:blah::blah::blah:

You suck.

Do you blow?

:blah::blah::blah:

uh huh

lost me