240sx = cobra

Ask and ye shall receive.
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11050&highlight=ka+truck+motor
:slight_smile:

theoretically, a VW 1.8T with bolt ons can beat almost any car, and certainly a mustang GT. therefore, a little VW>your 240.

good kill though considering you arenā€™t driving a 1.8T powered VW.

Holy shitā€¦I stand corrected. That is very impressive. I have to give him props for doing that and making that much power on stock block. Kudos to the KA-T

VWā€™s are slow and a girls carā€¦JK, I have a few friends that have some VWā€™s (GTIā€™s), (VR6 turbos). My friend karl when he owned his civic hatch swaped a b16 type R motor into itā€¦and all he did was put on exhaust and 75 shot and he was untouchable from my friends GTI that had many upgrades. Just like anything elseā€¦they are FWD so the more power they get the more you see them on the highway.

ka-ts will always and have always been underestimated as being the ''shitty truck motor" but with the right management, ka-t will surpass sr bang for buck and has something srā€™s donā€™t know about called torque.

stop hatin on my esssssarrrrrrr!:cry:

i know someone who ran a 13.9 on crappy street tires, and stock gears with the cobra. with gears, and sticky tiresā€¦ well see this summer.

translationā€¦

if you are dead even with a carā€¦ you need to up the boost!

ka-t power!!!

your ā€œfriendsā€ have no idea what they are doing. :lolham: ā€¦ mustang gtā€™s are garbage.

is there even such thing as a B16 type R?

JDM yo, obviously itā€™s faster.

it was a serious question.

yes civic type R engine from japan, 180 hp i belive but not positive

oh no shit. i always though type R meant K20.

:tup:

Nice kill story, ignore all the people applying hate to your ride.

And what the fuck is up with all the arrogant noobs lately? itā€™s annoying as fuck. lol.

Eh, they all feel like they need to prove themselves and bench-race their cars.

:bloated:

1.8T driving n00b>any non 1.8T driving person.

omg what are you trying to say here? i think my feelings are hurt :cry: :cry:

basically anyone with a 1.8T>you, your mom, your friends, your boyfriend, etc.

howd this thread get to 1.8tā€™s? silly motorsā€¦