240sx = cobra

hes talking about the 240SX

Bench race huh, you know nothing about me, my car and my knowledge. Do the research and know your shit. I don’t bench race I road race. Anytime anywhere. I may be new to the forum but don’t underestimate me. Im not cocky, I dont know everything but what I know ill state it, and i wont fill you with B.S.

oh jesus. do you live your life 10 seconds at a time? is winning…winning whether it’s by an inch or a mile?

That’s stupid. :slight_smile:

Friendly advice: Talking big around here tends to reduce your credibility.

Notice that some of the guys on here with the fastest cars don’t post much, if not hardly at all. turbols1ss, layzie don’t post a ton. Is firehawk853 even still alive? rskrause has a monster camaro IIRC…

I myself rock a stock Jetta, hence I waste more time than I care to think about on here.

dude! you’re hilarious!

He’ll buy you any beer you want, so long as it’s a Corona. :tup:

http://smiliesftw.com/x/highfive.gif

ha ha i sound like a dick, i walked into that for real. I just dont want people to judge me just because im new to the forum. serioulsy ill lay everything on the table and be honest. I do like how you focus on one little part of that post. But I do like Corona…

by the way, quoting from those movies is as old as Jesus’s undies. For real.

Yeah, it’s about as original as a car club with redline in the name.

People get WAY to excited about 1.8Ts.

yeah really

they should. it’s the greatest thing since forced induction.

Don’t hate cause your rediculous boxer 4 if ever hit the redline would explode like a grenade. :lol:

It would?

Hmm. That’s news to me.

And if by rediculous, you mean a nice low center of gravity, with all the weight of the drivetrain right down the center of the car, then sure. It’s rediculous.

they also have some large amounts of understeer, which is only mildly controlled by their “wonderful” AWD setup but understeer is understeer. But subarus are great for dirt. If i wanted a fourwheeler with a seat and doors that would be the one id get. They just have thier niche.

OMG SWEET DRIFT CAR!!!111

Holy shit.

I guess Subarus are horrible on pavement, because AWD is only an advantage on dirt and snow right? No advantage at all on pavement.

And that explains why the majority of the cars that are snap oversteering and spining out wildly at autocrosses are STis and WRXs with drivers who can drive them.

:gotme:

The understeer from the stock setup is easily fixable.

I like how you completly ignored my response to your calling my boxer “rediculous.”

For the record too, I have nothing agaisnt 240sx’s, they can be made into solid, well performing cars, but holy shit dude, you are just straight up talking out of your ass when it comes to Subaru’s and you know absolutely jack-shit.

I like 240’s. Just not ignorant sterotype handling comparision and bench racing.

ok i know, i know jack shit but the only reason you would buy a boxer is because you cant afford a 911. i guess its because its the shitty cousin hand me down. you are making me into a dick. all because of a comment of me being a “bench racer”. this is rediculous.