240sx = cobra

The comment about bench racing came because of the MANY people with the name n00bie under their username, all going round saying well this has this and this has that so it’s faster ect ect ect.

You seem to have taken it QUITE personally, and have begun talking shit on Subaru’s which typically are some of the best performing cars for the value. (Track-days and Auto-X)

you are right and i understand where you are coming from. I apologize for my rant as i know damn right that they are nice rides, as my friends have couple one being an slightly modded sti which is fun as hell to ride in. I personally dont think that the engine design is the best but it has been proven time and time again. Its just that any forum i join people think im some new tool that doesnt know shit and i am sick of being judged because im new. But whatever. What do i know.

[quote=“sweet89s13,post:60,topic:27557"”]

ok i know, i know jack shit but the only reason you would buy a boxer is because you cant afford a 911. i guess its because its the shitty cousin hand me down. you are making me into a dick. all because of a comment of me being a “bench racer”. this is rediculous.

[/quote]

:bloated: are you kidding? stop posting.

If you don’t want people to think you are a tool, then lay a bit more low until people start to recognize your name, don’t jump at the first line thrown out about new members in general and go off about it.

nce people know your name, THEN you can act like a tool without anyone really caring.

I mean, look at Dex.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:64,topic:27557"”]

I mean, look at Dex.

[/quote]

http://smiliesftw.com/x/runrofl2.gif

:smiley:

the only reason you would buy a boxer is because you cant afford a 911.

[/quote]

Take out boxer, put in 240:bloated:

Imprezas aren’t a poor man’s 911. Imprezas have their own history. The fact that I even have to type this out for you is absurd.

Imprezas can RallyX, AutoX, and hold their own on the track, while being a reliable DD. They aren’t alone in this, but they don’t have alot of company.

[quote=“sweet89s13,post:62,topic:27557"”]

i am sick of being judged because im new.

[/quote]

Hint: It isn’t because you’re new.

THIS THREAD IS WAY OFF TOPIC!!!

edit:: i just wanted to use the big font.

I’m glad it went this far off though.

Because if it hadn’t, I wouldn’t have ever learned that deep down, the only reason I drive Imprezas is because I want a Porsche:bloated:

^^ lol ^^
i guess we learn something new everyday…

awww theres nothing wrong with a little difference of opinion and stubborness. comeon guys lighten up. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how I missed this before:

i guess its because its the shitty cousin hand me down.

[/quote]

The WRX is clearly not the “shitty cousin hand me down” version of a Porsche.

The 240 however, clearly IS the “shitty cousin hand me down” version of a Silvia.

You’re hilarious.

[quote=“SI01,post:71,topic:27557"”]

I don’t know how I missed this before:

The WRX is clearly not the “shitty cousin hand me down” version of a Porsche.

The 240 however, clearly IS the “shitty cousin hand me down” version of a Silvia.

You’re hilarious.

[/quote]

what the hell? thats some wild reasoning. i mean your impreza came NA from the factory, as did my 240. at least compare the same brands. not just engine configuration…

[quote=“elgarvo616,post:72,topic:27557"”]

what the hell? thats some wild reasoning. i mean your impreza came NA from the factory, as did my 240. at least compare the same brands. not just engine configuration…

[/quote]

My WRX came with a turbo:D

That’s my old car in my sig.

All I meant is that his car (and again, I like 240s) is actually a watered down version of another existing car. As opposed to my Impreza, which has nothing to do with a Porsche.

I didnt know you had a wrx. but yea, the 240sx is boring sans turbo.

And again, I like 240s. I’m looking to add a RWD to the garage soon, and it’s probably gonna be a 240.

sweet. dont make it gay if you get one. i hate these gay dorifto kids.