240sx = please police pull me over cars?

lol. are we talkin about my car? >> http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=25708

from the looks of it, yes

yea my car is loud, i have only been pulled over once for having the license plate in the window, $110 later:( , i avoid police as much as i can and when there around i try to shift at low rpms, i have had one cop tell me to get a new mufler but only said so from the window in the other lane at a light never pulled me over. also i live in a small town so i dont think its like peel and york region.

i thought you were talking about my car lol :stuck_out_tongue:

yea enthusiast i thought so to

it has a 3.5’’ catback with 5’’ muf tip
carbon hood
body kit/skirt all around.

sounds like your car,

:stuck_out_tongue: its all good

I was looking around on the net and in these forums regarding a similar question. If you get pulled over and notice you have a turbo charged 240 what would happen? I was reading a other thread where the person said that its illegal to put a after market turbo on your car, does this mean sr20 or KAT = trouble? I don’t mind tickets since it is expected with the cops we have in brampton, but can they prevent the car from being on the road if i have a fairly stock sr20det?

I don’t mind tickets, but can they prevent the car from being on the road if its just minor mods to a sr20?

this is now a zombie thread.

but rlly… most cops would look at an sr and probably say its stock. y? cuz pigs are stupid.
and bassicly if u dont have a top mount turbo, and a bunch of shinny parts cops wont harass you…more… LOL…
doesnt matter if its legal/illegal… cops will harass u for anything.

:lol: Man… honestly it depends on the cop. One of my friends has a 3.5" straight pipe on his skyline, with a 4" tip fart cannon and cops either pull him over to ask about the car… or if they’re a deuce give him a ticket.

I was thinking the same thing, but cops in Brampton are assholes. Iv had a bad non auto related incident where i got fucked. And when i read these threads about cops being dicks i feel like buying a stock 240 is the best thing to do…lol Sorry for brining this thread back, i didn’t think my question was good enough for a thread of its own…lol

It’s good you found this thread. Dude as long as you don’t drive like an asshole and keep the car under 3000RPM cops wont bug you. It’s when you start doing burnouts, hard launches, weaving and revving it to 9k that cops become assholes.

KK… thanks guys!!

I’d say go stock or quiet exhaust, and you’ll be fine.
To this day, my 240 remains the ONLY car I’ve ever owned that I’ve never been pulled over in. I still haven’t been ticketed in the G, but I’ve been pulled over a few times.

just buy the car and enjoy it, deal with everything else (if anything) as it comes at you.

3.5" catback? wtf

I probably have one of the loudest exhaust on here. It’s horribly loud… I drive by police all the time and never been hassled.

Yeah but that’s cause you pay the cops off. :wink:

I drive around Brampton with a 3" straight pipe with a 4" tip on my RB.

Fuck Peel Police.

It doesn’t matter what kind of car you drive. If you drive like an idiot and draw attention to yourself, you’ll get pulled over.