240sx = please police pull me over cars?

well
im looking into a 240sx
my driving record is clean
and this car would be my first

it has a 3.5’’ catback with 5’’ muf tip
carbon hood
body kit/skirt all around.

i havent been pulled over before, and i would be scared if such happened. though i really love 240sx’s, this is the only thing stopping me.

how were all you owners’ experience with police and this car???

5" tip is asking for trouble!! Woah. I have never been pulled over before, but then again my car was old man brown.

change the muffler dont drive liek an idiot stay away form bait areas

or keep the muffler and silencer it.

and dont go any where past 2500 rpm lol

dont even keep it man 5inch? thats askin for a ticket

if the car is in good shape, buy it then go change the muffler like everyone is saying. I can’t imagine how loud that car will be with such big piping…

It’s more about how you drive, but of course the overall look and sound of the car can draw a little bit of extra attention too. Drive safely and if you’re going to push it a little make sure to pick your spots well - for others’ safety, and well, for your record… :lol:

So far I haven’t even been pulled over in 2.5 years.

After changing up your exhaust I doubt you’ll have any real issues.

f*ck the cops!!! by the dam car!

peace

You are asking for trouble.

Where do u live.

if you happen to be living in kitchener/waterloo you’re getting a ticket for improper exhaust for sure, anywhere else you’re just going to get mocked for your giant fart tube.

i live in brampton…where the peel police roam
and thanks for the input all!

buy the car… change the muffler… PWN the police

stopped by cop is nothing to worry about… its if u get a ticket or not lol… most ppl get pulled over just to say hi …

Ive Been driving mine for 3 years now and havent been pulled over once…change the exhaust tho for sure…3.5" especially on a n/a would be brutally loud

What was the owner thinking wtf is the point of a 5" exhaust for the street? mine’s 3 inch and it sounds mean 5" inch no need…

your scared to get pulled over?

gotta love good ol napanee where the cops don’t give two fucks and you can get off for almost anything. gotta love the country. but yeha man buy the car and change the tip. i hear that toronto cops are hard core. i have heard of cases where the person has a switch for his sleepy eyes and the cops pulled him over and saw it. and then stripped his car looking for nitrous

5" in exhaust or just tip? if its a tip so what? 5" exhaust? wtf? lol

Its Peel and York that are the problem, they have bedroom communities where everone is a good little citizen so they have to go after minor crap.

Toronto cops are awesome. They never screw with you bro, they have gangs and guns to worry about. They are 500 units short year after year.

I was doing photoshoot yesterday in Metro and a cruiser and an undercover stopped by only cause they were interested in the cars. They were curious about the technology and performance…but they could have been baiting us?! but yeah they just seemed to want to hang and talk about drifting WTF!

lol thats hilarious, i seen this car on autotrader, looks pretty cool, i duno about the bright red racing seats, not my preference, but the car looks pretty good,

hold on
that car im seeing on the trader is the car im talking about here!?