240SX = The New CIVIC? :(

Lol, thats the ay it was with the red 89, but wth the 180 i dont seem to have that problem lol

maybe b/c ppl thought it was pratical to build civics maybe kids grew some balls and seen what they have been missing who wants to drive a honda that takes way more moeny to get anywhere as fast or as fun to drive and the 240 almost has a market like the civics did there is tons of stuff for the 240’s that are pretty easy to get your hands onto why wouldnt you want to buy a 240 and start sliding?

my 240 was a rot box when i bought it. me and my dad fixed it up, bout a parts car. welded bondod’ and spray painted, threw in a sr, 3" exhaust. its 3 diff colours right now and i drove it all summer with winter rims n tires. that doesnt mean its a shitbox. i take care of it. just waiting untill the spring to get it painted. so to sum up, not everone can make there car look mint right away. takes time and money!! so stop complainig loser!

UMMMMM Guys??? Did we just travel back into time or am I the only one that noticed you guys brought back a thread from 2006 !!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Let it go…

ATTEN. MODS:
Someone lock this shit up or just delete it why do we need threads this old anyway? Unless it’s useful information that is usually in tech or parts, we really don’t need threads like this to be around.

^ lol 2006

Guess that makes me a ricer. I’m 3/4 on your list.

I want to rally my Civic, maybe toss in some yellow bulbs for fun. Anyone know where I can get Piaa or Nokya yellow bulbs? I’m getting bored without the 240 here. I also can’t justify spending real money on the civic, hence the rallying.

This thread is like a coma patient that has been brain dead for two years, but somehow has a pulse. So treat it like you would treat a patient and pull the plug,…or shock the shit out of it until something really really cool happens.

HEY MARC!

STFU you stink like shit!

what no response?

LOL!!!

What ever happened to ^^Mike, he was a cool guy.

I regret accidently reviving this thread! sob sob sob

Now lock it >:D

240 has been the new civic for the past 3 years,

get over it ricers.

Anyone want k20’s?

I finally decided to check this thread out,i skipped past it for days then i was like what the hell i drive a 240 and i also drive a civic so let me see whether id get the answer to this question here… interesting ive kinda made that observation!

but 1st off can some1/any1 just confirm that ^240sxlove^ is really a “chick”/ woman to be politically correct.

i got the shivers when i read “my fucking asshole exboyfriend” theres alotta these dudes around these days. ive even seen a few at bings meet holding hands n all lol im just trying to keep my back against all walls.

no offence if ur a shorty 4real props…now go kick that door down n get ur shit.

LOL :stuck_out_tongue: