240SX = The New CIVIC? :(

Couldn’t agree more with you, Ant.

OT, I’ve never been so sick of VTEC jokes!! STFU WITH THE VTEC!!!

I was on the highway today and I saw a boat on a trailer that had a VTEC motor. Imagine driving that on the water. That’s so sweet.

http://www.rbbi.com/folders/show/04tulsa/photos/drives/hondavtech.jpg

240 like civic, they dont cost much, lots of parts available, parts are cheap, easy to make fast but its not like they ruin every gen like they do with the civic so dont worry about it lol

Thread has been dead since 2006, we aren’t worried buddy.

lol i skipped to last page, didnt know it was a revival thread xD

Edit:
okay now im confused… I clicked this on the beggining page, how the fak did i get to be the latest poster?

240 could never become the new civic. its not possible honda already released the new civic and its not a 240. but status wise no it wont happen because for 1 the car is discontinued so there isnt enough of them. and plus with the rust problems especially s13’s there just reducing in numbers. the 240 will become antinque before it becomes a civic status wise.

I don’t like the way you think.
I’m 17 and the first place I took my 180 was the track, and plan on doing it all next season.
Let people do what they want to thier cars.

ride it like you stole it

Do you mean drive? lol
Unless ofcoarse…

Ghost ride da whip!!!

i just ghosted my moms elantra

all my cars other then mercedes had a bad alignment so no ghost riding for me :smiley:

wont even try one hand on ford since it feels like im launching a 9 sec awd when im doing 60 kph lol

RIIIIIICE!

I has it in my foods :slight_smile:

I pretty sure 240sxlover was just saying she didnt want the 240sx turning into the next civic as far as someone buying it dert cheap and instead of putting the money into coilovers and such putting that money into a fart pipe an body kit… not neccasarily what ppl are doing. cheers to the guy that takes his rust bucket and stiffens the frame and suspension with the money he has left.

sorry kid but the 240 became the new civic like 3 or 4 years ago

nah i still dont think it did.
ppl are putting there limited amount of money to where it actually belongs… in most cases

i belive the civic and the 240 are still different, where as the 240 mostly had people doing smart mods, where needed, either coilovers, engine work, fixing rust holes, and at the same times kids were ricing the civics, where as now, i have seen more riced 240’s around, and the civic si starting to become a clean ride, where people finally realized that rice is gay, and starting doing clean things.

^make rice infamous and it will go away? good logic!

Most people I know have clean Civics, that are either mint and slammed, or boosted.
Same with the 240 people I know too, I only saw one riced out 240, and he de-riced it, then crashed it

yeah everyone i know with a civic either has it to get from point a to point b or has riced the shit out of it… body kit, spoiler, carbon fiber hood, pearlecent paint… but i guess i dont know thta many civic ppl

lmao i was looking foward to coming home from school to fix my s13 in the cold and go for a ride.