260hp / 260lbs @ 14psi

Maybe the dyno run went to 7000 but the output didn’t bother showing anything beyond 6200?

To give an example of the difference… if everthign ‘shifts’ over 800rpm (so that the end of the graph is 7000 instead of 6200) then at 6000rpm he’d still be making 260lb-ft and thus 260 * 6000 /5252 = 297hp…

Which is probably not likely on a T25… but then again neither is 260 :smiley:
So maybe the RPM part of the graph is accurate and it just didn’t SHOW what happened after 6200…

nocwage is on to something here; the graph is a representation of data being used to calcualte HP/TQ and if it’s inaccurate the calculations will be scewed.

Sure the torque curve will look similar but the numbers will be different.

Dustin, I forget, do you have an aftermarket tach?
If you’re using the stock one then you may not have gone much beyond 6200…
When I was dyno’ing my car back in Jan I thought I was taking it to 7000 but each time it was only around 6200 :’(

well my bad…i thought i read he was running stock injectors…

I’m not sure if he did this already or not but Dustin could easily just check the logs on the Datalogit to see when Dan started and stopped the run. That would probably clarify a few things for us :slight_smile:

It defintately stopped at 7000rpm.

Yea but Dustin’s probablly too lazy to do this for us. He’s already confirmed that with me over chat. :o

Minus well leave us wondering, irregardless of the current debate over the actual numbers.

Don’t you break start with me boy! I posted above that I checked the logs and it stopped at 7000RPM. Now I want to put the Z32 on and see if I can make a bit more power.

At what RPM did the pull start? That would explain a few things if we knew what the entire actual range was…

Dan, any update from Dynapack?!