Ok guys here is my setup

s13 sr20: s14 bb turbo in a ( fastback)
stock headers
stock injectors
14psi boost
wideband with safc II
3" exhaust from my turbo…back
FMIC

I went to the dyno like 2 weeks ago and the result was 213hp :evil: and 213tq :o i guess i dont have to say that i was really pissed off!! (is that normal??)

then for the first time EVER!! i went to cayuga F&F friday my first run i didnt even know how the lights worked and i bogged the start and still ran a 14.25

then my second run i was trying to figure out what rpm to launch at … looked up and the tree had started and i ran a 13.5 lol

:twisted: we wont speak of my other run lol but my girl did run a 15. in my car 8)

14psi and you dyno’d 213hp and 213tq??

something seems a little low for that kind of pressure, but then agin i am a newb…
I am running stock redtop with 3" exhaust from turbo back, and FMIC

i hit 192.9Hp and 185.6TQ at 8.5PSI
check the graph below

Car was running 8PSI and when it hit 4000RPM it jummped to 8.5PSI and look at the power gains from half a PSI

http://fpereira.homeip.net/pictures/temp/Dyno01-Baseline.jpg

maybe one of the more knowledgable guys on here can shed some light

that dosnt sound too right what boost duz the sr run stock?

Intercooler?? OEM or FMIC??

8 lbs stock if im not wrong

and thats only 200 crank horse., you prolyl only get around 170 to the wheels.

and your stock injectors are keeping you down for sure imo.

i think the dyno needs to get calibrated… sounds impossible to me

thats my thinking

The injectors will only keep power down if they are over-run. I’m with Jammin on the dyno prob… It wouldn’t run 14.25 on that little power.

But even with stock injectors, it shouldn’t be that low for what he was boosting.

What dyno is this again?

Ya I am positive that you should have more Power to the wheels then that, just seem to low to me hell 7 extra pounds of boost and only what maybe 30HP more and then is with a bigger FMIC and Exhaust

hmmmmmmmm