27 dead in school shooting

Yes. I know the clear cut definition between an assault rifle, a machine gun, and a semi automatic weapon that may be able to carry 20-30 rounds in a single magazine.

My post was in reference to comments he made in posts 145 and 164, and his response to the car question. Apples and oranges? Yes and no. He can state that cars don’t go into a school and kill kids but then in that sense neither do guns. The person behind the implement does. Some wackjob can just as easily jack a dump truck and drive right through the side of a school and kill just as many people. So should we take away all the dump trucks? You take away the guns and the crazies will either still get them, or find some other means to do what they plan. I won’t even begin to list the ways that could be accomplished rather easily in this world we live in and believe me their far easier than running into a building guns a-blazing…

Taking away guns, or banning certain types of semi auto guns is not going to solve anything. Adding guns and armed guards/citizens to the schools is not going to solve anything either. The problem is at the level of the human mind. This kid was fucked up in the head. Absolutely no excuse for what horrors he did that day, none.

The anti-gun people are so up in arms over assault weapons when assault weapons are not the problem and are extremely rare in use in this scenarios(ACTUAL assault weapons, not semi autos with lots of ammo at hand). They tend look at all weapons as assault weapons and it’s not right and get wrapped up in that mental state. Believe me, IF BANNING ALL GUNS WOULD STOP ALL THIS GUN VIOLENCE PERMANENTLY I WOULD GIVE UP MY GUNS…But it won’t so you can forget about it. If you think it will you are living in a dream world. Take away the black rifles and they just move to pistols, take those away and there’s shotguns. Do not take this the wrong way as it was a horrible thing, but there are FAR worse things that could have been used to do this some of which are so substantially more easy to get than guns. The mag capacity argument is a moot point as well. Magazine capacity has nothing to do with this as one can carry ten 30 round mags or 30 ten rounds. It all weighs the same and occupies the same space and doesn’t reduce any amount of time to deal that damage when all things considered.

I can’t even finish this post now as I’m all worked up now. Lost my train of thought. I’ve gotta get back to CNC’ing shit anyway.

This kid was fucked in the head, not even human in my opinion, to have done this horrible act of violence towards a bunch of young children.