27 dead in school shooting

Latest news from CNN indicates that the shooters mother was a Kindergarten teacher at the school who was killed and the majority of children killed were from her class room.

They also found his brother dead at their New Jersey home.

Thoughts & Prayers are with those who have been effected by this awful tragedy.

News just reported it was his brother, Adam Lanza?

This is terrible

Yes. They made a mistake, however they are questioning Ryan (Adam;s brother) about the crime.

Apparently he did not kill his brother, but there is an unidentified body at another home in NJ.

WTF is wrong with the press in this country? How hard is it to identify the fucking shooters dead body and release the correct information???

this really shouldnt be this hard

Police should be in every school IMO. I know high schools have them, but each school should have a resource officer regardless of age.

This is so fucked.

Shouldn’t be hard, but all of these news agencies want to be the first to report something no matter who is hurt by it when it’s wrong.

THIS.

The media is such a joke, they couldn’t give two shits about what is happening or who they might hurt by what they say, they are out there for themselves and ratings.

No one can fucking say what the firearm was yet either.
I’ve heard AR15, Assault Rifle, Revolver, two handguns, handguns and rifle.

Media can S my C.

On another note, this dickhead was from North Jersey? Another reason why North New Jersey should not be classified as part of the US. South Jersey is ok.

CNN just said AR Bushmaster .223, Sig Sauer, Glock.

Just repeating what I just heard…I know nothing of guns or the correctness of my spelling.

People who are reporting this, sharing this, an news media blaring this in the following weeks trying to figure who to blame aren’t realizing that they’re part of the problem by giving these people infinite publicity and stardom.

Oh and Fox already says that video games could be an issue… :facepalm This better not affect GTA5 release.

There isn’t a video game out there that involves killing elementary students.

The fact is, if there is personal responsibility and guns don’t kill people, then video games, violent movies, reality shows etc sure as hell don’t kill people.

Mental issues seem to be ever present though and rarely screened for.

Poor folks in the mall shooting tragedy are already forgotten by the news with ADD who has a shiny news tragedy toy to play with.

Theres too much money involved when it comes to video games, movies, ect. I don’t see them being affected.

Obama just gave a statement and had tears rolling down his face. Seemed too “acted” though.

It’s all gun control from here on out. If you want a gun, buy it now. This is the end.

Had an ar, glock, and a sig. Definitely won’t be getting my conceal carry now. Fucking scumbag

Guess I better stop slugging around on this shotgun and AR I’m looking to buy before it’s too late.

The shotgun isn’t as big of a deal as the ar. A lot of pistol permits are going to be getting denied on the next couple weeks though.

I can’t stand listening to the media and retards blame games anymore , there is not one single justifiable reason for the scumbags killing BABIES. Once I heard of this my heart dropped and all I could see in my head is some piece of shit looking at my boys and squeezing a trigger . Schools need a armed guard or teachers or suttin . I’m so close to saying Fuck society and living in the middle of nowhere so nothing can harm my family . I’m sick over this .no punishment is gonna be acceptable for him except to live his days out buy getting slowly tortured and sodimiezed .