2JZ VS RB26

2JZ for power + reliability!

RB26 for spun bearings all day long :smiley:

Maybe I should have been a little bit clearer with my statement.

Me saying torque over horsepower I did not mean 1000ftlbs of torque to 300hp is okay. Even if I did, I do not believe that is possible.

I meant I prefer torque to horsepower. As in I prefer a BBC Camaroā€™s HOLY SHIT feeling to my RBā€™s Woweeeee High speeds woop de doo.

You need horsepower just as much as torque. YET torque is more enjoyable.

^Thatā€™s fair then :slight_smile: I like a big V8 over a turbo four (or six) myself, but thereā€™s some small motors that are pretty fun.

Back on topicā€¦Iā€™d take an RB over a JZ. Fuck toyota.

Screw all of youā€¦ Iā€™m gona drop a Dodge Viper engine built by Hennessey performance in my S13!

ā€¦And then I will wake up!..And then I will cry when I realize it was just a dream.

Check these guys out they make some sick shit!

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/

i donā€™t wanna see their price tag though. arenā€™t those the guys that will take your new challenger, charge you 60,000, and give it back to you with over 1000 horse? but i think iā€™d take the 26. itā€™s nissan, itā€™s nice, and i can put a godzilla sticker in my back window with it under my hood :wink:

2JZ!!! all day lol i wouldnā€™t mind a v8 240 not gonna lieā€¦

how much do you think a ls1, ls2 or lt1 would cost to do the complete swap?

having driven both now (2j and rb powered cars) i perfer the 2j
however, they were in completely different cars and it mya just be that i prefer my supra over my old gtr.

the 2j just feels better though from a driving standpoint, cant put my finger on it yet

rb26 cuz like everyone has said keep it nissan man ā€¦if you want a toyota buy a toyota but you want a nissan so you bought a nissan good job by the way so you swap a nissan motor into it ,i would chose japanesse cars over domestic any day just cuz i have done the muscle thing and its a bitch the break ā€¦non stop atleast that was my problem ā€¦well the newer you go the shittier they are my dad has an 01 firebird formula coupe and its been sitting broken in the driveway since 03 when a rod shot outta the block bone stock at 60xxxkm just the thing isnt worth fixing everytime you fix something something else goes

Its mexican and he said ā€œBALALALALA ESSAYā€

What in the fuck does ā€œBradenā€™sā€ post say?

What the hell does Mexicans have to do with this thread?