2JZ VS RB26

everyone is forgetting that japanese people make 1000+ hp 2jz’s in their sleep. aww yeah!

Honestly, big power and 2JZ are synonymous. That motor is a freaking monster, the RB is nice and all but it doesn’t stand a chance.

1.6 L

Your bringing Paul Splitfire into this? Chad, I am ashamed of you right now.

He has put WAY over a mill into that car in the cars life. How many motors has he re-built? How many blocks and heads have grenaded? I know the man that rebuilds his motors. When he runs the motor the way he is told to. They last and perform amazing. Paul is a fucking piece of shit that rapes kids with Honda’s. I won’t even start on that.

1.6L with an average of 60g’s worth of work on it at all times.

Your comparing apples to oranges.

Smarten the fuck up or GTFO.

Everyone is forgetting the the American’s are making 1000+ WHP much easier then the japs.

Hey, what do I know.

Let’s just not start this american/rest of the world debate again.

It will always depend what the car/motor is used for.

I still take american muscle over any jap shit box motor. Any day of my life.

Even after driving and seeing crazy import cars.

Torque is where it’s at. Horsepower means shit without torque.

HAHAHA!!! You know I watched that video. See the white haired guy with the shades on? Who do you think THAT is. Why do you think his car ran so good that pass?!?!?!

Do not start, pllllleaase.

??? who is it

lol listen to the camera guy http

bahahaha

lol someone tell us what he says ^^^ and what language. sounded really funny tho

Bull. That’s YOUR preference. Why don’t you climb into a tractor, I’ll climb into an F1 car and we can give it a go, see who wins. Should be fine right? You’ll have at least double my torque.

personal opinion…

doesnt matter… either inline 6 will do the trick… hell 1JZ would be cost effective as well and way lighter

something to consider
RB never made here harder to get parts but still not that bad
JZ engines were made here… just go to dealership and get what you need

also
-RB26 exhaust on left side
-1JZ and 2JZ exhausts are on the Right side

If i had aJDM 180 then RB for sure… but being USDM the JZ engines are tempting… keep temps down under my feet … LOL

I have a RB right now and I love it… but my floor gets hot… time for some heat wrap…

Your comparing an F1 car to a Tractor?

You fail, big time.

Gord, the man behind all of my motors, and…Paul Shitfire.

i like the RB but the 2jz is a great motor as well.
but there is no replacement for displacement.
so ls1 ls2 or LS7 FTMFW
a blown ls7 would rape all.
even an LT1 would be nice.

^^^
LT1 FTMFW!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[y]wAB1p_7my2U[/y]

this isnt about jap vs v8

its about 2j vs rb

cause id have an ls7 over most jap engines anyday.

I member that vid mmmmmmmmmmmm:cool:

No, you fail, in your uneducated and baseless comments. The funny thing in all of this, is I prefer the LSx engines over the RB/JZ series too, but it pisses me off when people spout off opinions and preferences as fact.
All other factors being equal, it is very simple to determine what car will win. Look at rpm drop and shift points, let’s say both cars shift at 7k rpm, revs drop to 5500rpm after shift. Compare power under the curve between 5500rpm and 7000rpm, and the one with more will win.
You want torque at HIGH rpm, you want POWER, not torque, torque in itself does you no good other than makes you giddy that you’re being pushed back into your seat.