$3,000,000 home for sale in Erie Co.

Ricks Tally Ho house > that

True. I’d rather have his house.

I think Russos own all of those houses in that driveway.
Would you pay $3,000,000 to have neighbors within spitting distance?
No thanks.
Nice house though.
I drive by there quite a bit and have seen the car collection outside of the building.
It was years ago but definately some nice Porsches, etc.

I would be surprised to see them get $2,000,000.

Wasn’t that listed at $15MM for a while?

For $3MM in Buffalo my backyard will be Lake Erie thanks.

Wifey absolutely loves the Tally ho’s house on Nottingham.Paid under a million for it as well.
Derek
Way overpriced IMHO
D

For a 1/10 of thise price I’d rather have a 1800 sq ft “cottage” w/3bdrm, 2 bath, renovated kitchen, and alot of window, ON the beach @ Sunset. Even rubicant could throw a stone and hit the water.

My friend’s uncle owns/built that house. A 15,000 sq.ft. house, built with just about the best of everything, at $3 million it’s a good deal. However finding someone with the same “taste” could take a while.

My thoughts were to get it re-zoned and turn it into business style resort and confrence center.

X…

waterfront in buffalo is just not worth the money. You get 2 months of coolness and 10 of extra wind and lake effect.

A question I have often asked is, why wouldn’t someone with big money just build exactly what they want?
Why compromise for $3,000,000?
You could easily build that house in a better location for less than $2,000,000.

Another thing, I wouldn’t spend $3,000,000 anywhere in WNY unless I had $100,000,000 to blow.

Wait, that sold for under a mil? Last I heard they were asking for 2 and change.

My father built one of the Russo houses on that complex. Not that one though.

I think it was going as a package deal with Tally Ho’s

When you say Tally ho’s do you mean…

Why is it that most of these people with massive houses like this lack any sort of design taste at all…

:word:

Rick’s Tally Ho’s on Genesee and Transit.

Cause it was built in 1985 and they are old.

because they have enough money to make it unique to their interests, and want it to be different from other people’s?

OK as long as we are going to pick on this house:D…

I didn’t want to be the first.
That glass/metal room looks like it should be on the side of a trailer.
No $3,000,000 dollar house should have a “greenhouse” hanging off the side.
Pseudo timber are for posers.
(I know Russos have more money than I will ever see)

The Tally ho house on Nottingham sold for 985 I believe and it sold around 02.I was for sale again last year and I believe they wanted3Mil for it.I’ll find out and post again in about 20 mins
D

yes, that is correct, it was 3m and taxes were 35k