$3,000,000 home for sale in Erie Co.

???

the pine hill trucks are actually owened by the same people who own pine hill concrete but i don’t remember their names off the top of my head.

i think its 175

HOLY CASTLE!
10.5 BATHS?!?:biglaugh:

Yup just checked the site.Sold for 995 CASH!!!Must be nice.Also just found out the owner they bought it from paid 480 for it in 02!I think I remember hearing they did a bunch of work it it but damn.
Here is an interesting link to the house and a little history
http://www.ricksnowden.us/new2/news_detail.php?page=news_18

I would pay $3,000,000 for that before I would pay $3,000,000 for the other.
Although it may need $3,000,000 in renovations.

i think the OP is a repost

[QUOTE=93z24;877207]huh? who?

Joe kaminski.

You guys heard about this right? The story was one kid from Cleveland bought both homes for $6.8MM? Supposedly he was a financial doogie houser or something.

“Both homes were sold to Phantom Holdings, a limited liability company Wilson had set up that summer, too recently for incorporation records to be available to anyone looking.”

Pfffffft never saw that coming.

That fall, after Wilson closed on the first Russo home, he bought a white 2008 Land Rover LR3… 2008 Land Rover… 2005 Mercedes Benz … 2005 Hummer H2. Nearly every car was registered in Rosemary’s [his mom’s] name.

… After surrendering his passport in December 2011, William Wilson posted a $100,000 bond, cosigned by his mother.

lol :tup:

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

More:

I like the web story, but this is old news. Have the properties been sold again after this fiasco?

He looks like such a douche

good read…

cool article, will have to finish reading later.

here’s the thread from when it was all going downhill for him.
http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?72862-FBI-Raids-in-Hamburg&highlight=hamburg+fbi

I started reading that article in the Spree last week but it didn’t keep my interest for that long, I read the cliff note time line at the bottom of the page. lol