3 months alot of parts and still not running

My bid is on timing if you have fuel and spark, its easy to knock timing out a few degrees and it only takes a few degrees to make a car no longer run.

have u figured it out yet?

A few steps maybe to figure it out. You said the car was running for 10 mins then died. A bad fuel injector regulator or no manifold vac to the reg could cause this problem. A good indication would be to pull the spark plugs and checked to see if they are completly black (too much fuel) etc. I dont think the timing is causing your problem becuase it has not changed since you had it running…

Remove and complelty clean your IACV with carb cleaner and reassemble and put back on, then try cleaning your throttle body. you may have eccessive build up causing the valves to not opperate.
and replace your MAF sensor…
stabs in the dark, when my coupe had all the same problems i snapped started kicking it and gave it away… i hope you didn’t buy my old one lol

Nope haven’t figured it out but as i stated before i don’t have a grage and the weather hasn’t been all that favorable i did however chenge the spark plugs and they were completely black so #vol u think its my fuel pressure regulator or the vac to it?

if they were completely black thats a good indication of too much fuel. I find this engine to be the worst for not starting with only a bit of fuel in the engine…make sure there isn’t any fuel in the cylinder by looking down with light.

if u think that u have too much fuel during startup, try and pinch off the feed line and regulate it by hand when cranking, it should start if its a too much fuel problem