350z vs s2000

DUH! Who the fuck designs a car to drift… cars are not meant to be sideways they are meant to carve roads swiftly with confidence.

)#$*$# it almost makes it personal… WTF LOL… well… I guess if you are building a drift car and that’s what you’re seeking/looking for as the ‘better choice’ then yeah…

but true performance hand to hand… first of all they are two completely different cars… secondly the choice is pretty obvious as to how many track prepped s2000s there are vs 350z… not saying there aren’t obviously there’s sasha’s car… just saying an s2000 is the easier choice. A stock s2000 with 255 f/r r comp tires will give alot of cars a run for their money even with stock suspension… or shall i say rape alot of cars out there. A 350z is more so bloated and luxurious, hence a ‘grand tourer’…

But cmon… “the car sucks it can’t drift” is kind of … just weird to me. Okay… breaths in breaths out

I’m out lol.

I restrained myself from responding to that retarded 350z. It looks like it was piled up in a junkyard from some rich boy. (use your imagination piles of cars on top of one another). Rice…

I just don’t get people how that makes the 350z ‘better’. It’s more like a destroyed 350z.