360 Ring of Death

I LOVE my DS. to me its not about how pretty a game is. I think its a blast. i carry mine with me all the damn time. im not at the point of playing it at red lights, but i do it on the can, or waiting for an appointment at a docs office or stuff like that.

dj i never see you on wtf

theres plenty of games that are tremendous fun and no HD. shit, ppl still enjoy tetris on graphing calculators, ya know? heh-heh-heh.

Anybody play the new FEAR 2 or Live 4 Dead (wicked fun!!) I’ve played both, FEAR 2 will probably be the top game for '09.

nope ive been playing COD5 world at war …awsome online play

I know mine is was made in '07 and has a different GPU heatsink.

2007 lawsuit for scratching discs
http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=7992

hell yea cod5 is mad fun… MP40 w/ dual mags FTW!

Steve i thought it was Left 4 Dead? I have to make sure that I “picked up” the right one last night. LAN partys FTW!

ive got ps3 as well and im lookin for people to play madden 09 and nhl 09 online against…

word …when u play again add me as a friend my name on there is silentsteve1

word next time your online add me as a friend my sn is silentsteve1 on playstation network

get cod5 and ill play you …i havnt played madden since madden 99

Shit my bad, yeah LEFT 4 DEAD!

i baet both of them over the weekend, FEAR 2 was good, although i thought the ending sucked. Left 4 dead was fun but i beat it in 4 hours, after you beat it there isnt much more to do on it. I also did not like the multiplayer for FEAR 2

I’m going to be trying FEAR 2 multiplayer this weekend with some homies, gonna LAN it up, should be fun.

Ps2 FTW!

j.k. altho i have been playing socom 2 online again after a 4 year gap… lol

im looking for more people to play COD:WAW with on 360 add me Sketchmasterfle im playing almost everynight

x2 :excited Server’s all hooked up to the TV and I tested it last night playing CS online… fucking badass! Router is all set too. Didn’t get to bed till 2… i forgot how addicting that shit was. However the mf’ers who still play it are seriously hardcore. i died like 11 billion times. seriously the total number of people GM has laid off is less than the number of times i died in an hour last night. :cry: 5 year break FTL.

Almost forgot: L4D is uploaded.

:lol sweet!!!

I’m a socom addict…