GOT a broken xbox 360 i might be able to fix it =)

xbox 360 repair =)

Asking Price: $100 for xbox 360 repair and $100 for xbox 360 mod
Condition: New/Used XBOX 360 doesn’t really matter just tell me what the problem is? and ill tell you if its fixable or not…
Will Ship and Pick Up: Yes with your expense
Contact Info : Send PM or contact zbreak@hotmail.com or txt or call me at (647) 801-3682
Description: Describe to me the problem with your xbox 360… it will save me time if i am able to fix it…

oh yea btw im doing this so i can fix up my 240 :D;)

is the ring of death fixable?

what’s the ring of death?? is that an xbox 360 game?

ring of death is what happens when you have a game running and move your 360 around and it screws up the disc…it is NOT repairable lol, just re-burn or buy the game again…

lol i worked for xbox 360 trouble shooting all the problems and dealing with customers problems with the console. all i can say is if you want to save your xbox 360, make sure it is always directly into a wall socket and never into a power surge protector. also never use a intercooler fan because it will melt to the back of the console and void the manufacturer warranty. there is tons of stupid shit microsoft did to this console that will make it fuk up easly as pie.

all i gotta say is lol & u wanna fix xbox360s

also $100 to mod a x360 is a lot i can get it done for $40!

ahah i thought you were selling a broken xbox for 100, i prolly woulda bought that

should learn how to use “?”, it would take away a lot of confusion from the title :stuck_out_tongue:

but yea, afaik the ring of death can be fixed…

dont plug it into a surge protector? why?

the ring of death is the 3 red lights u get wen u power up the concole instead of the 3 green lights

you guys are such noobs. wow

i dont even play video games and i know more about this shit haha

i don’t know the names for the error i just fix’em if u can get ur xbox 360 for $40 to mod then good for u dude i charge $100

HereTryThis i just pm’d u…

bump …

PM me in 7 days to get your thread unlocked.

thanks roast for unlocking =)

bumped…

bumb

the ring of death is a overheating problem, and if you just youtube it you can fix it. its not hard. how many games come with the mod?

ihave 1 that hasno video output from xbox…

but theres audio

wrap the xbox in a towel and let it sit till it over heats. this will make the ring of death go away. it actually works. you tube it.