$4.00 a gallon FU V. Good DD that's reliable, comfortable and good on gas

my A8 gets around 27 mixed as long as i stay off the loud pedal …

its a 97 with 190k and ill tell you … this is the BEST driving car i have ever had … plenty of room … super quiet … a real drivers car …

shoot me a pm if you would like to take one for a ride … they are in you price range,and have eveything your looking for , dont sell yourself short buy buying some compact shitbox

i call BS

I’ve already told him this in not so many words. He needs to sell everything get one good MPG daily and establish himself in life before he buys toys.

Why would anyone ever listen to that advice everyone gave me shit for not having a car for 3 years :lol: while I was buying a house, and making more money…

Only because you talked so much shit for so long.

:lol: Yea but I talked shit and raced for 6 years before that

I’m awaiting a call from NYS corrections, so I’ll eventually be driving alot further (down state), If people decide to retire and then the state also hires… Could be awhile! So I’m thinking of a vehicle for this purpose too, should of stated that earlier.

Hope in one hand and shit in the other.

If you get the job, then get the car. Not the other way around.

I’m with the logical people on this one. It’s a knee jerk reaction to gas prices. Spending thousands to save a few dollars at the pump is retarded.

But spending thousands to save a few seconds at the track, and decrease fuel economy is highly encouraged around here.

Turbo?

lol you’re buying a car now in case someone downstate retires and you have a chance at applying for a job? You, clean baldy, and 96bird should start a life decisions consulting firm. :tup:

My “fast” modded car gets better gas mileage then my DD

actually … this applies for me too. The vette gets a consistent 26MPG average and the Bike is even better.

The difference is going fast is a hobby. Hobbies = money. No one here has ever spent thousands on making their car faster with the justification that they’re doing it to save money.

But in the case of saving seconds at the track, I actually accomplish my goal. He won’t actually save ANY money by the time he’s done with depreciation, repairs, insurance, etc…

I know, totally joking around.

I already completed all the tests other then the academy, which I hear is easy and my overweight friend just completed. Also if I get a new job I’m not sure if I would get approved for a loan since I haven’t worked at the current job for over a year. So it’s not like I have to apply or take any more testing other than the academy.

Edit: gas is only going to keep going up, so eventually the better gas mileage vehicle would be cheaper even with the loan.

I already put gas @ 4.50 in my figures. And honestly, oil is inflated right now because of the conflict in Libya. The demand doesn’t support > $100/barrel and neither does the supply. Right now it’s being driven by BS speculation and as soon as things settle down over there investors are going to jump out of oil and into the next “big thing”.

Are you new? Solid logic around here is like a hot white bitch in the desert: If you think you see it, look closer because you’re probably hallucinating. It’s probably a camel.