$4.00 a gallon FU V. Good DD that's reliable, comfortable and good on gas

I’m down with some camel toe…?

http://www.animalwebguide.com/Camel-2.jpg

<3

Its easier and likely more cost effective to just drive more efficiently. Im sure you can get 10-20% better MPG than what you do now, and it will cost you nothing.

Regardless, I have never understood why people are always outraged at gas prices. I drive 30-50 miles a day, making even a $1/gallon difference about $400 in a YEAR, assuming 25MPG. Will that impact me finically at all? No.

if you have a jetta TDI that logic might work though. It seems anything you do to make one faster causes better mpg

I drive like there is an egg under my gas peddle in my truck, my car I don’t want to drive across the state in. I barely go over 60mph on the way to work, always in the middle lane and people even pass me. (truck)

i hate these fucking threads, what car should i get now, can we just make an official i think im browsing for a car because i need attention thread? i want a car that gets good gas mileage wahhhh wahhhh wahhh, by a slow as 4 cylinder piece of shit then, mine gets 35mpg all day long and it doesnt come with a monthly payment either

OK i lied … i just took it on a little 40 mile mixed trip and the trip computer averaged 24mpg

man up

The brothers will buy your escalade in 10 mins on craigslist. Sell it, buy a civic. Idk why Audi and reliability are being discussed here :gotme: All of my dad’s newer BMW’s have had hiccups but my old 328i went for 200k+ miles and never had an issue except for the radio taking a shit and everything showing up in German. My TA gets 25-28mpg on zee highway (my jeep gets 20ish). The best car i have owned was my 2000 Honda Accord. I bought it for 700 bucks, with 170k on it put 50k miles on it (i think i changed the oil maybe 3 times? :lol:) then sold it and made money.

In recap, sell the donk truck. Its a headache. Buy an older civic or accord for the money you make off of it and pocket the rest. Look at Greg and his 1993 accord, he would drive it back and forth to work at Ulster every week with almost 300k on the clock and had no issues! You JUST paid off the TA, do you really want another car payment? beaters 4L

Buy an accord or a tl

My 94 accord ex gets around 22-26. Picked it up for around a g on cl. Leather seats, baller as fuck

Yay, back on topic. So BMWs suck too?

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

See jam knows what good, you need to ball-out sometimes.

As you know ill have my E46 330ci for sale soon. 6cyl BMW are not bad on fuel at all. My E36 325 gets 20mpg in the city driven HARD.

I never thought I’d say this, but the $1000 Accord is the best suggestion so far. (go ahead Jam, bookmark this fucker so you can use it at some later time).

That’s if you insist on keeping your truck.

I do not advise this lol

I mean it’s great if you have kids and all but…fuck no lol

I want something kinda euro/fggy, nice leather, thats why I have been thinking of audi’s and bmw’s, so there is no good audi or bmw that is reliable and good on gas? does it really come down to getting a honda, thats the only option? I was thinking maybe even a Cobalt SS, they seem to be getting cheaper.

I thought you were trying to save money…

Euro car w leather

Audi

Bmw

Cobalt SS

hahaha

well im talking a little over 6k, maybe even 7k if its something I want. Idk i must be losing my mind lol

you can buy a neon srt4 for around 8k lol

WHY ARE U KEEPING THE ESCALADE? GET RID OF IT!!!

and people laugh at the shadow…$700 25+mpg’s , 30th $12,000 21 mixed mpg’s and was pulling 28mpg on zee highway last year…