4.6 builder?

Who in the area can build me a 4.6l sohc motor? I’m lookin for someone who has built a mod motor before and has experience. Thanks for any replies

Zack

laurel mountain mustang?

http://www.kovalshighperformance.com/

call up mike koval

hey thanks for the quick replies. ill check both out

btw i totally forgot about laurel

Call Terry at Streetlethal Performance, he knows Mod motors very well, he actually built my 4.6 and he’s up by New Castle. . Tell him John told you to call. Sent you a PM with #

Check out Rodheaver’s, Tim does great work!

u want to “build” a 4.6:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

its better than the POS you have in your car… what 4 motors a year… yeah thats GM quality

sorry…i actually make power and torque.when wa the last time u could?:nuts: :bowrofl:

97 DOHC 4.6L > FWD SOHC Supercharged 3.8L

In the end 4993 CC > Both

also heard of Kauffman motorsports…out more east of here. harrisburgh aread i think.

5.7L is even more >

stock for stock…3.8>4.6 jackass:bigthumb:

[QUOTE=shaggy;446489][/QUOTE]
maybe,maybe not…google it o mighty google internet geek

I googled it, it said

" the supercharged GTP 3.8L is underpowered and the automatic front wheel drive is retarded " Road & Track 2001

laughed so hard cat got scared and fell off bed!!!:burnout:

i cant help yer pussy fell of the bed. I can however send you a coupon to china palace in sewickley and get yer pussy back.

now wehn this sit gets read in the morning and deleted like always…does our post count go back down?:smiley: :smiley:

funny thing you mention that. I delete more of my own post than the nazi mod ( Be_rad )

“If he dies…he dies”:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: