4-9-06 Como Park Badazz Cruise Video

well TECHNICALLY its posted in the kill videos section… so they do have a point then :stuck_out_tongue:

agreed 100%

Oh please, the hate here is minimal compared to what you guys say on www.WNYFBody.com :slight_smile:

And sorry Badass, but you need to give someone else the camera next time.

Hahaha is Newman really THAT subtle? I doubt if he even actually has an opinion about F-body cars. It seems pretty clear to me that he just likes to get people riled up on here and you guys are taking the bait hook, line, and sinker. Plus I’m sure he doesn’t mind the attention. :stuck_out_tongue: Not to add another humper, but I find it amusing. I keep picturing a scene from revenge of the nerds or something where the nerd does something to piss off the jock who then turns red in the face, crushes a beer can on his forehead while giving out a war cry, and then chases after the nerd. :lol:

Newman I’m not calling you a nerd and F-body guys I’m not commenting on you guys either. I’ve never met any of you so you may all be cool or you may all be dickheads. I have no idea. :gotme: I do however appreciate nice cars, be it anything from a new lotus to an old T/A. I just find this whole drama kinda funny.

WNY F body is hate & drama free

:rofl: yep its a place were domestics and imports get along i’m sure

Drama free, yes - since everyone has the same oppinions. But hate free? I searched for like 30sec and found this;

my import is rwd , does it still count ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

badass imortalized.

holy shit i am a huge nerd. really. but i would like to clarify that i am NOT a gamer. eff those nerds.

ahahahahahhahahahahhaha, best quote ever, this is def. what i expected from wnyfbods, :tdown: badass

How does a vid post of a cruise turn into lets stab badass with potato peelers and screwdrivers until he begs to be euthanized? :gotme: And why should what he posts on other borads be relevant here? If that was posted on Nyspeed I could see making a big deal about it, but it was posted on an F-body site.

Read it. It’s not hard to follow.

My quote of badass was to prove my point to J&J, Nothing more.

Apparently people missed the point of a cruise video. However I’d have to say the following:

-Quieter music, I want to hear those v8s-v10s tearing it up.
-If the camera has the ability, turn down the recording (contrast) level. Or use a filter, can’t see a thing going on.

i agree

:rofl: I love this thread. The mullettude is off the charts! What is "Mullettude’ you ask?

Mullet Talk 1
Mullet Talk 2
Mullet Talk 3

lol…i sense a lot of jealousy in this thread.

I don’t really think, that’s the case.

I wouldn’t trade my car for anything, now that I finally have driven it more than just up the driveway.

i dont get it…if all these f-bod guys hate imports so much (or at least badass does), then how come you had such a nice shot of my car in the video? 20 seconds into it nonetheless, like it was your grand opening? :gotme:

cuZ your car is so l337