4 wheelin spots

hey neone know of ne good spots round i cant find shit cuz once the lifts on its goin to the mud and if neone wants to go more than welcome i just cant find ne good spots to go theres a trail at my camp thats bout it that ive found

apparently there are some behind my school this kid went back there but got his tahoe stuck in the mud and it had to get towed out :crackup

where u go to school? ive been in the capital district all my life and i cant find one good spot to go play in the mud it sucks

CBA you can see part of it from the northway right after the airport way behind that cemetary if you got a winch go back there, bring me i love 4 wheeling even if im not driving i’ll meet you haha

lol iight the lifts goin on in prolly 3 weeks once i get cash flow again im undecide on where to go to get the lift it self i think im gonna go to cdtc but yea once its done ill go back and check it out ill let u know and u can tag along lol

sweet ;D i havent been 4wheelin since my friend has his old jeep field car that thing was fun i ran over full tree’s and shit, we jumped it, poor jeep blew up haha theres a nice hole in the engine

lol mines already takin out a cavi lol thats bout it and played in the river for like a min

nice haha this was a beater jeep tho not a nice one hence field car status he had this perfect gap for it to jump to it was flat for like a 1/4 mile then a down10ft-flat5ft section-down 20ft we jumped to the second down section it was sketchy as fuck but fun as hell

ya well go check it out just lemme get the shit done and what not and ill let u know if neone else knows good spots tell me!

I’ll ask around

hey does he still have that jeep and is it like totally fucked up body wise i need a passenger fender and a grill and a bumper maybe

dude its completely fucked we wrapped that thing around numerous trees that we thought we could run over but apparently couldnt, i guess thats what happens when 2 14 year olds have a field car that was a few years ago we lit it on fire afterwards at a party

nice nice shit i need a new fender for deff i can deal with the bumper but o well gonna get fucked neways

haha yeah it was a different style i think to it was an old willy jeep

make sure u bring a testicle to when u go to cdtc to get a lift. oh and the vasline!

i went there and put in an application lol but where u think hank? u do lifts? lemme know cuz if so ur gettin my business

i know nothing about jeeps or lifts!!! ::slight_smile:

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=657.0

when the jeeps done let me know…ill take you to some spots we went with the quads thatll make you wet your self

Yeab bro i know a ton of places local ( in latham) that are decent for off roading… FYI your paint might get some scratches in it … let me know if you want me to show you sometime

haha yeaa hank doesnt know anythign about lifts… haha

theres a good spot up in latham and i have a nice spot on some power lines down here in glenmont, if you know kenny that works at circuit city ( lifted jeep) he knows some sick places