400whp ford windstar

This is the color the car will be.
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=24&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=250&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-se+sport|E-ALL|M-14%7CH-%7CD-188%7CN-N%7CR-10000%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CS-10%7CX-popular%7CZ-14227&aff=national&paId=231157052&recnum=80&leadExists=true

I think that ford should not have called it a “sport” when all they did was put rims and a spoiler on it. I just happen to have another SHO driveline that my be recieving a cobra blower. The van would also recieve SARC struts in the front so it will be lowered about 2.5-3 inches in the front and I have a idea of what I can do in the rear to even it out but that isn’t worked out 100%. The SHO driveline should drop in with only minor modification. and would be done in a weekend. All of the SHO brakes will also work on the van so I won’t die.

what the hell is wrong with you quit dumping money into wierd shit?

When I did the turbo SHO I basicly did everything twice. basicly that means the only thing i need to boost another SHO is a cobra blower, intake, and tweecer. All of that could be done for less than $1000. I should be able to run the blower off of the stock 5 rib belt since it isn’t high boost or running the unit hard.

I’m confused, I seem to be missing something here. Are you putting the drive-line in a van?

do it

:rofl:

it would be the funniest thing ever next to Zwarbyts 300whp dodge Rampage

OBD2?

I was always a fan of the turbo caravans so I say do it!! Sleepers are sweet!

yeah it won’t be inspected legaly… although the V8 SHO engine would also drop right in… naa i don’t know anything about that engine.

Just keep in mind most road-courses, and all auto-x events wouldn’t allow this to be run due to the higher CG.

it will be lowered :slight_smile:

it’d be cool if you were getting the van for say…next to nothing…but why put 10 g’s just to have a minivan?

:picard: still wrong wheel drive. But it is a fun idea.

obd2 doesnt matter if its not a 04 and newer gm. i dont know if ford did it then to. the vins dont store so all he has to do is inspect a ford without a check engine light and its fine.

more on this zwarbyt

only if you throw a torpedo size nawwzzz tank in the back… or on the roof rack

i would seriously looovvveee to see this. I think it would be amazing

doooooooooooooooooooooooo it

:picard:

if it could be done for cheap, then cool.

if its going to cost a lot (including van purchase), then :picard:

And if you do, make sure you get one without anti-theft. Or you’ll never get a working gauge cluster among other various things.