454 lsx top end combo questions

I got my gears from Liberty for my M6 in the 408. This car has a century 4l60e in it.

My plans for this car are probably going to be new heads and new cam and see what numbers I can make.

Those pictures look nasty, so bad.

I think a new cam and some nice heads will help this baby Out!

rpm?
Sure thats the right dyno, not a LT1 or a diesel or something

LoL yup supposed to be. Power is shown from 2500-6500 rpms.

so peak NA is 4800? 5K??? looks like some junk

Do you know the bore size or anything? You need to find that out, and what your working with. Then look at parts.
How many rpms to you want to turn it? You wnat to keep the fast102 and a MAF I take it?

I don’t care about the fast or MAF I can sell those. It is a 4.185 x 4.125 block. What would be my best set up? Mast 6 bolt ls3 heads, victor intake and huge came? I don’t mind spinning her up but it might be nice to keep the r’s under 7K

you want 550 NA +400. Ya I would use 6bolt, your gona get heads anyway. Id take it all apart and check it out, so you can see if its setup for that, But thats me. That junk should make 550 with better cam.
Remeber brandon made 550 NA with a 408, 225 darts, fast 90/90. 1 3/4 headers, and some other net even that great parts back then, haha. But put some money in the heads getting them ported and a big ass cam. 4bolt too, spraying 300 (I bet more). I only changed the headgaskets once, and that was over 5-6 years. I think thats kinda what your looking for. 800-900whp roll race queen.
If you want to buy some better parts, I would chack the bottem end out. There alot of good heads out there, Im not gona use them out of a box. But thats whats easy for you. I’d run a better intake to plumb a direct port. Theres alot of good intake out now, I kinds hate FASTs how shitty they are. I think that edelbroke proflow fit that hood if you notch the brace under. The holley one, is bad ass too. And a few new cathedral port ones shipped out this week. I wouldn’t run a carb style

Ya, that 454 has a ton of potential. I would def just spend a few more bucks and make it a pretty killer N/A setup. It would make for a great low-maintenance, big hp driver

It has a 3600 Pro Performance Stage I Billet Multi Disk from Circle D.

Studder You think this might help my case? I’ll probably get some Trick Flow 235s and a new cam to work with the intake.