477/427 StreetSweeper cam 06' vette

Stopped up at newera as saw this car, looked like a normal c6. Mike said it was getting a streetsweeper cam:) I dont have a underhood pic, not thats anyone would care but I think its really cool that it looked nothing fancy. I found it made this power and its bad ass Stock LS2 intake, stock TB, heads I think it was the stock air bridge even. Had a stock catback, stock painted wheels.:secret2:

2006 C6 factory LS2
NewEra ported stock 243s, stock valves with a good valvejob
dual valve spring kit, and pushords like always
StreetStweeper Cam 236/240 .630.615 111LSA
NewEra ported TB. STOCK LS2 intake.
powerbound underdrive pulley
Long tubes, stock catback

Its a LS2 but still 427 wtq with a few mods. Ive seen 425+ wtq SBE LS1/LS2 a few times but it was ETP heads, alot of compression, great exhaust, great intake setup. Its got tons of places to gain more.

Hear and see nothing but good stuff coming from New Era :bigtup:

This looks like it’ll be fun to play with. Can’t wait to see it around and nice work.

This is the same cam I ran for the last few years, on my smaller LS1. It a killer street cam still makes great power today. The 427wtq is REALLY good for a stock bottom end, thats from these heads. Good hand ported stock heads, you don’t have to have the latest aftermarket CNC ported heads to do this Runs good at the track to, I went 10.6’s 128 on stock heads with this cam, and mike tuned it.

Your car is a race car tho lol nothing’s in it

this is what I would do if I got a c6, so much :snky: it would rape so many people

there was a 65 year old man driving a C6 at nelson ledges. I asked what he had done to it and all he replied was a small cam. Then he started it and she sounded like it had a race cam in it. It sounded so nasty at idle and going around the track… I love sleepers.