490 days of drama.

if you’re going to shoot your mouth off please enlighten us

Dear god…

So, fucking inform the ignorant masses that You expected to ogle Your (3) pictures. Please.

-edit- damnit, beaten by zer0.

Kit is $4500, not sure where the 6K came from? maybe thats the total of the stuff Audisniper has gotten from them, cause I know he got some other additional parts also, or the cost of a stg.3+ kit would be if available, which I think he origianlly won. Found here if you want to look for yourself:

http://www.goapr.com/Audi/products/stage3_long.html#

It was free, quit the hating. i would do the same thing if i was in his shoes. DIY is great for bragging rights except for when ya broke down-brag abou that. Besided i’d take a free bj if it was newma- “nothing to brag about but u know it will always be there for ya”. j/k:touchy:

http://www.goapr.com/Audi/products/stage3_long.html

yea, i just found it

to see how stupid i was :bloated:
it came with couplers too

4500 is a little better than 6k
lol

this is where 6k came from

I’m shooting my mouth of … Go back and look at your posts. You have no clue about what this kit is… And how big turbo set ups work on the Audi/VW side of the house… So please do your home work oh mighty mod…
Here is some help for you to get started.

www.audiworld.com
www.audizine.com
www.vwvortex.com
www.goapr.com

I think thats good enough to get you started…

i did mine, and your kit isnt worth 6k
i was only wrong about the turbo not being a gt

please play again

edit, you lose again, your apr link is wrong. lol

ahahahahhah aww …all you guys are fucking whacked
:gtfo:

we havent had enough drama lately

Cast maifold, dont mind that, fine with me, but could be equal length.
It is a GT series turbo
agree on the externally gated.

And its really funny that greddy did work on a kit for audi and VW but did not end up releasing it…hmmmmmmmmm even after advertising it in magazines and etc? why do you think that was? could be many reasons but I bet you cause it was a PITA all around and not as easy as other cars that the kits cost half that IMHO

I am in the wrong on this one… I also got a free FMIC with the kit. Retail is $999.00 in it. So more like $5500.00 for the kit…

:word:

What is the deal here, pretty kick ass I think personally. :tup:

Free Good Quality Mods > *

I am going home :hay: later guys.

Fixed it for you…

its because they know vws are slow and ghey

yea, i mentioned that i was wrong about the gt turbo.

999 intercooler? does it come with a russian bride?

Yeah… its scary how these discussions are turning NYSpeed into Barf

nah, i would have banned someone by now if it was the barf

^^^^^ word ^^^^^^ I posted up because I was happy that I got the kit… Yet the few tools that always like to be drama queens turned it into this…

What do you expect when they carve out every part from a single piece of metal. :stuck_out_tongue:

we are extremely happy for you. so much so, that i am going to go home and celebrate by drinking a few beers.