490 days of drama.

Thats good make sure you read up on those links I posted up for you… Might help you out a little,For your next Euro bashing post…

:search: :beer2:

And while your doing that I’m going to try and sell my shit kit so I can go out and buy a SOHC Honda, and be the man. Racing every car in sight and showing them who’s boss. Meanwhile earning the respect of high-school kids nationwide. That way we can be boys…:slight_smile:

hahahha… I like him

that would be sweet, then you could have some friends, and a fast car.

this is my favorite part of vw bashing… the personal insults
lol

It’s all in good fun…:biglol:

now you’re just holding back

fuck this whole thread.

if some kid with a civic dx won a greddy stage 1 kit, that would make minimal power do you honestly think any of us euro kids would bash him or criticize his shitty kit?

ish dun think so.

ill tell you right now, euro kids are the fucking coolest kids ever…most friendly and open to interpretation of different things.

now, ill just sit back and wait for zerodaze or another honda boy to make a fucktard statement that only they think is funny.

congrats boy on your winnings :tup:

:word:

lol, yea… the coolest kids. theres a reason no one likes euro ricers except other euro ricers.

i have met 3 i liked, and thier fast cars werent their vws (except for hansjaskldfhjkdhfjkdshfjaskl i like him)

I would think that information that was withheld or not given would have been more better to be said in the beginning of the thread.

AKA, sniper getting the kit for free

This is like McDonalds.

I’m lovin it. :slight_smile:

BTW Audi_Sniper: I hate you for buying a 2001. If you had an `00, I would have told you to just have them send you hardware. I’m tuning a GT3071/2071 hybrid car tommorrow. Going to be fun.

Shit if I waited 490 days for anything I would post it, not because I would care what you thought about what I waited 490 days for, but because I waited 490 days for it and that is impressive in itself!

:tup:

Congrats you won a free turbo kit…

Then people on NYSpeed bash the kits design…

Obviously you should ditch the free kit and support local shops haha

Forget the R&D that went into the kit…and proven results from other people running it…

If he was to make his own kit this would from a weekened install…to a few months long nightmare…

zerodaze just hates cause dubs have small displacement and actually make trq

yea, because it hasnt been a 490 day project yet :bloated:

lol and no hp

i really :heart: 400ftlb of tq at 2k rpm, and then 80 at 4k
theres nothing like the feeling of a rippin 1st gear and 4 more gears of slow gheyness :slight_smile:

if you would have just said zer0daze hates dubs, you would have hit the nail on the head

and fuck that log is where its at…

i have a log stlye, internally gated NON gt turbo SOHC car i’ll run agaisnt his hatch in spring… bring it daze

thats funny, my setup is the same :slight_smile:
but it only cost 1k

and bring that shit out now sukka, in the spring it will be equal length, external gate, and sporting a disco potato :wink:

i’ll run with my snows on, they get madd grip yo
lol

Sounds like you bought that turbo off ebay thats glued together…

Love how when Euro topics pop up it turns into 10 pages of drama… Keep up the narrow minded work… It’s becoming more and more another UBRF…
:tup:

yea, my small 16g was glued together by rubicant
lol
and djnick taped my manifold together…
oh, and lee at hybrid used boogers to keep my charge pipes on

its amazing how well his boogers hold 18psi

get fast, then talk smack.

edit: i love how when you kids get mad you tell us how much this place is like the barf. then we show you one at a time how wrong you are, and how much of an ass you are. then you shut your faces.

quit now while you’re not too far behind

That’s a K03 car, not a 28R car.

Why all this talk of VWs, the owner of this drives an Audi not a VW.

Props to building your car for 1k. I could put a 16G on my car, get a tubular manifold, and external wastegate too, as well as similar stuff you have. Those parts are generic, anyone could put them on.

an audi is a vw, they are like honda and acura.

and if its that easy to do what i did (which it is) then how can you people possibly defend this 80 billion dollar turbo kit? a gt28rs is just as generic as any other turbo, they can be picked up for under 1k… unless you’re a vw guy apparenlty. then you have to pay 2x msrp to be cool.