5/20 Nyspeed BBQ @ Chestnut Ridge **PAYMENT INFO INSIDE**

Hey i had a great time
im glad i got to meet a bunch of you guys
also glad i brought my UNicycle newman loved it

when i got there i sincerely regretted having not bought a ticket. that food looked real good. now i’m making mac and cheese and i’m really kicking myself in the ass. next year, i’m definitely in for a ticket. particularly if tpgsr caters it again.

wtf? you were there? i would have came up and said hi if i saw you. :bloated:

great time :tup: thanks again to tpgsr for doing all the cooking once again!!! amazing turnout for the weather, glad to see everyone :slight_smile:

yea i was there lol and my name is officially shiftdead

I got there at 6:30, I had a bunch of shit happen and I rolled up driving a Civic right before everyone went to Taffy’s, cruised with 02Celica, 91MR2, Addict2Boost, gsx and a few others before heading out.

good time, excellent turnout :tup:

Good to finally meet all of you, and the Meet part 2 at taffys, where we got more action in many ways.

SUPRISE BUTTSEX!

I wasn’t that fucked up. I was definately buzzed. Alot…

I was just relaxing…for once :slight_smile:

ya it was a good time!!cant wait for the next one

i actually didnt get lost this time going home from this meet.

that lechworth ride home was a disaster for me, thank god i found paul (psphinx81) and someone else in my wonders lol

Awesome turn out. Good times. Thank you TPGSR, best cook ever. Pics coming soon. Video maybe tonight too…

That would be cool to see.

PICS???

Check pics thread in OT.

Yeah I just seen that. Cool. looked liek a good time. I thought it wasnt supposed to rain today?

*saw

were you at the plaza before we left?

Had a good time, always cool to have one of these and hang out. I hope the next one mike shows up early to cook. I was starving by the time we got to eat. Food was excellent as usual, and everyone got some pulled pork unlike letchworth.