5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

:tup: looks like a great event. im contemplating driving the si in this… hrm.

I’m there

mark me down for eating a lot and driving a lot.

wooooooooooooot:jam:

That’s a bit far but I can’t think of a better way to start off the summer probably.

Oh god in. Picking up the car this Friday. :snky:

Far? It’s only an hour away… :gotme:

lol some of us don’t live in Buffalo, but anyway it sounds worth the drive.

<- :ham:

I forget that in the age of the internets people post from all over, lol.

if I get the clutch in the evo I’d like to go… The wifey said she would go… So would it be 100 for me with the evo then 20 for her? And would she be aloud to take the car out or would she have to pay 100 to drive even tho it would be same car?

Are SUV’s allowed at the track? I wonder how bad i would embarass myself taking the flying brick there

i should be there :tup:

in for sure, probably/hopefully driving too…given i get everything done in time…

I’m down for the trackday+

Count me in to drive. Is it cool if I film a little as well?

i really wish you guys could pick somewhere other than dunnville for once. even TMP is a more exciting track to drive.

Personally, I think TMP isn’t as fun. And when you compare facilities, Dunnville blows it away. But right now we’re not trying to find the most exciting track out there, but rather a track that we can use to build interest in the hobby.

Before we start adding more tracks to our roster, especially tracks like TMP that cost more than Dunnville, we need to prove there is a market for the days we’ve already booked. We’ll see what happens after this summer.

if I have a car, and I am still living in buffalo, then I will definitely come out.

I will be there for sure…sounds like a great day!!

In for driving.

+1 I usually go with the TSC guys to TMP.

Dunnville is getting boring IMO.

I’d like to go.