5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

im going to be filling up my gas can and tank and we’ll see if i make it to the wal mart… fun

ive got 2, 5 gallon containers of fuel, full in the trunk and a full tank…
But flatblack just told me hes getting in the shower now… and live in WS… OMG I hope the boarder isnt too bad… I live 5 blocks from the bridge :confused:

why am i up ';lsa,dms;kafls

i have to clean my car still LOL

x2…ughhh stupid last night

:word: going outside now, lol

I’m assuming that if I didn’t register I can’t pay at the door and park in the track area???

im all BURNT.

OOPS

This was a fucking blast, and I’m not burned, HAH. Nice meeting more of you and seeing so many new people join us on the track :slight_smile:

Big thanks to Onyx, et al for putting it together. Thanks Bing for hooking me up with Jesse for the ride drifting, and thanks to Jesse for letting me. Thanks MPD for not killing my e30, letting me ride in the drift show, carrying my tires, instructing and showing me how much further I have to go. Thanks to all the guys that offered to help me with wheels/brake pads, the thought is appreciated I just prefer to do it myself… Thanks Chef Mike, again, for the food - it was a huge job to take on. Thanks to everyone in group A for driving responsibly and giving point bys at appropriate times (and then later people from group B during the open sessions).

I think I got everyone. I’m really tired, though. And my track pads stuck to my rotors so I couldn’t change them before I left the track… have to deal with it tomorrow, lol. I got at least 3 1/2 - 4 hours of track time… fucking hot.

Hey guys, please post your pics / reviews / etc in the Review Thread HERE.

Thanks! :slight_smile: