5/24/08 - OFFICIAL NYSpeed Spring BBQ @ Dunnville Autodrome

Its going to be a busy time of the year for me at work, but I wouldn’t mind going if I am welcome again.

sigh

:gtfo:

in
no track 4 me tho

so very true why not have it at the ridge again good turnout last year and it was fun - the rain but still!!!

no you get the fuck out, not everyone on this fucking forum is into road racing. its a BBQ not a track day.

ill be in.Probably just BBQ

If you read the thread Kevin, you’d realize that you’re right. It’s a BBQ first and foremost. Just like every other BBQ. It just happens to be at a track where, unlike a state park, people can actually dick around with their cars and not get in trouble if they want to.

I can’t understand where you’re objecting to this whole idea :gotme:

$20 gets you a BBQ
$100 gets you a BBQ and a track day

It’s a choose your own adventure, really, so make of it what you will.

And there is such thing as downtime between sessions. There will be at max 28 people out on the track at any given time (driver + 1 passenger assumption).

24 people :wink: (Only 12 cars on the track at a time)

… Unless MPD47 takes 4 people for a ride in his BMW like he did last summer; then we’d have 28, lol.

Oh mah bad… I, obviously, thought it was 14 cars.

did you know how incredible that sig was when you put it together?

for serious

im grumpy:mad:

bikes allowed?

I’m scheduled to work this day, but I’m sure I can switch days with someone. I’ll probably run the MR2. We’ll see.

Not on the track. That’s Dunnville’s rule.

eh…

maybe i’ll go

Whats the price if we didn’t want to partake in the BBQ but just the track day Josh? $80?

You cannot participate in just the track day and not the BBQ. If you dont want to eat, that’s fine.

:word:

Alright everyone, our payment & registration page is now active. Check out the first post in this thread and click the link if you’re ready to sign up :tup:

Depending on interest, we may have to cap the amount of drivers. So keep this in mind; track registration is first come, first serve!