5 Bolt swap questions !

Hey,

Just did the front swap with my 300zTT brakes/ brembo rotors and they look very cool. I guess I need Nissan s14 strut bolts now

Also, another problem. The brake line bolt would not come off where it mounts to the chassis, and broke. Where is the best place to get a replacement? Canadian tire straight tubing and do the bends or Nissan?

Gotta love 20 year old parts…

Your advice is appreciated.

updated- ordered s14 strut bolts from nissan. Hard brake lines are not available from nissan, sooo it looks like i have to fab some up from staight tubing.

Just did this, practice your flairs if you plan to make your lines. It’s a bitch for a first timer. Have extra brake oil too!

Measure the busted line, CT sells pre made lines of different lenghts, all you need to do is bend.

Ye3ah, c/t was where I got them. planning to install tomorrow

The larger S14 strut bolts from Nissan are installed. Just had to ream out the S13 shock mounting bolt holes. Pretty easy.

brakeline install is done. easier than i thought and it looks factory, lol… for the front passenger side, get the longest length from CT which i think is 5 feet. Bent the 3/16 piping over a shovel handle by hand. went perfect.

Besure to get the coated one for rust protection. The old line failed in a rusty spot where it entered the wheelwell.