518 residents. Do you like where you live?

Agreed.

You just don’t understand because you’ve never lived in the city. Everything is expensive as a college student, yes the city is worse but it’s what you make out of it. You have to be a little more creative with your time then just going to the bars or clubs all the time. Like Kramer said… the entertainment options are unlimited. If you like a band, any good band or music group chances are they have played or are going to play at nyc. I regret not taking advantage of this more. I hate the majority of NY sports but you have the opportunity to go to a variety of different games.

There is so much to explore in the city, that you could literally never run out of places to see. It is one of the most diverse cities in the country so you will never run out of new culture to experience.

Biggest downside for me was not being able to drive, I loved that personal freedom.

Depends on the city… I found people in Seattle and Bellvue to be super nice. Everyone in NYC is just in a rush and won’t let you get in there way.