5th gear: GTI rapes WRX

We all know this is fake, Girls can’t drive. :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

Comeback1: you’re a bitch
Comeback2:your poor and stupid

And you call me stupid, but in the SAME SENTENCE you say YOUR where it should say YOU’RE.

haha idiot.

lol wow i bet you were waiting for me to misspell something so you can attempt to make fun of me because you have nothing else to say.

I could pull like 3 retard mistakes in that sentence, but I have better things to do. I do bet you enjoy making fun of an 18 year old kid. Go complain about the bbq or something.

lol should i feel sorry for you because you’re 18? the bbq complaining was a joke to fuck with josh. once again talking about shit you know nothing about. better things to do? what does a poor 18 year old do? besides make an ass out of himself on a public forum. you are a skinny little pimply bitch thats poor and knows nothing about cars. why are you on this forum again?

i have driven both the 08 gti and the 08 wrx and deff. perfer the gti over the wrx. its a great car

So when are you actually going to do something about this??
Pussy.

lol are you going to cry? i am afraid if i hit you i may get pimples on my hand.

You are a joke.

wow. all because I let him know what was meant. Fucking fbodies.

pat you shut up or ill smack your ass, i mean face.

off topic of making fun of you cky89, but shouldn’t little high schoolers be in bed right now?

I’m not in highschool big guy.

ok little guy, just making sure. i know as a growing boy you should get your sleep.

K don’t worry about me and my insomnia. I gots my mommy to do that for me.

my bad. is it crusing time yet? damned buffalo weather. arghhhhh

im ready for some cruises. ill cruise on your face. whats up now bitch?

I love how ppl make real posts in between the bickering lol

you shut up or ill cruise on your face too. whats up now?!?!

lol, there shouldn’t be any bickering in the first place.

Bickering is fun, adds to some exitement while im here at work.

Please Continue. It was quite amuzing.