6/11 Backroads cruise.

:lol:

ouch i would have gone too because i got out of work around 2 and its right near como park i’ll be down for the next one

I’m moving soon so I won’t be doing this again for awhile. But I’m sure someone else will.

where ya movin to? Yea some of them roads my car did not like. Smooth roads only. :lol:

To a nicer neighborhood nearby. :slight_smile:

I noticed you had some hopping going on in the rear, a couple times it got pretty bad and started to scare me.

:tdown: to $12 carquest brake pads, when we were whipping agressively in teh first 1/3 of the course i lost my brakes. thats why i backed off i had to let them cool down, then i was balancing them with about 40mph of stopping power on reserve before the completely let go. i can’t believe devin stopped he should have kept going then only he or you would have gotten the ticket not both. just request a deposition and hope the cop is lazy.

I’m not going to let someone else take the blame when I was the one leading. Just wouldn’t have been cool if he was the only one that got nailed.

Yea my brakes faded after awhile. I plan on an upgrade real soon. Some of those steep inclines they could not handle, and I don’t I don’t like using my tranny to slow down. If we would have kept goin, u would have gotten the ticket. We saved you, pay half our fines! :lol:

What was the cops name?

SGT. Schultz