60 million-Wat?

Very true. If these social workers took their jobs seriously, they would get these pieces of shit through a GED class and get their ass into shape. You knwo whats fucked up, I bet most of us here with decent jobs, can find a way to get on welfare if we really wanted to. the doors are wide fucking open, and as we can see it doesnt take a rocket scientest to walk through them. They definatly should have more welfare investigations, fuck you should have to submit a reciept to the GOV to prove what you are buying is NEEDED to survive. I dont think Ebay coil springs, and G-Unit sneakers are required to stay afloat.

Dam right there shouldnt be any assistance. Crime might go up here and there, but I bet the gang bangers killing eachother over $100 woth of drugs, will even the population back out. Life isnt easy, if you make it that way. Set goals, milestones and reach for it. Dont stand in line, and take a check. It honestly isnt that hard to pass highschool. and even a comunity college, is a cake walk, as long as you attend and pay attention. spend 2 years as an adult and get a college education, and you can make decent money. Think about how half the trash got here, they take the easy way out, jump a fense or ride a boat… becasue they cant hack it where they came from, means that if they dont change their ways here in america THEY ARENT GOING TO HACK IT HERE EITHER.

$160MIL NYS is spending on this, thanks to the crosseyed :retardclap. Thats not even the dumbest part of it… the rest of the :retardclap’ed NYS gov people said, they could use that money to get us out of the big billion dollar debt… that 160 mill doesnt even scratch the surface.