60 million-Wat?

I am sorry to hear that. But you mentioned it was a few months ago, and your still alive and kickin… so more power to you for figuring it out how ever you did. It does make me sick, when i was unemployed for 2 months NYS called me to come meet with their “job seekers”. I was greeted by a rude, lady who couldnt speak english, only after I stood there for 10 minutes, behing one person. that one person was talking in spanish to the lady at the front desk, and they were laughing and having a grand old time, so I know it wasnt “bussiness relaited”. I finally sat with some 300+ fat guy, who tried to impress me with his old usless knowledge about some old programing language, and he said he has all these IT certifications and blah… within the first 5 minutes I could tell he doesnt know shit about computers and couldnt hold a “IT” job, hense the reason he is behind a desk helping me “find a job”… worthless waste of time. While I was waiting for this slob, some ghetto thug all blinged out, carries in a 1-2 year old, his babys momma has another little shit screaming and yelling on her hip, and another “check in the oven”… they go there and get free diapers and a booklet of shit… both of them dressed in Roca wear and nicer shit that i wear.

I got called back from them to have me come back and sit with the guy again, I told them flat out I will not set foot in that shit hole. Some manager tried to talk to me, and I told them basicly what i stated above, and said look I could careless if you kick me off unemployment… I save my money and dont need, it and the only reason I was on it was to finally get back some of the money I wasted from my paycheck back from this shit ass goverment.