60 million-Wat?

IMO disability is not welfare as long as u really are disabled which it sounds like u are, and I hope u make out well in the future

yup obama FTW.

notice how the republicans would rather see it AT WORK or have a way of accounting for it through a voucher, vice just giving money out…

I know every country has they’re issues, but Im beginning to be happy that I have dual citizinship, cause germany is begining to sound very promising in the near future with the way the US goverment, and its president is heading fiscally.

For once its not just Obama to blame. Its also our wonderful governor who keeps taking our state farther into debt and raising taxes to pay for these lazy ass free loaders

lets kidnap him and beat him with bars of soap in socks in canada.

patterson has gotten blame since day one. hes a moron.

Patterson should be booted from office. What happened to the old days of having riots to solve problems

People don’t riot anymore, instead they sit inside on their computers and complain on forums like http://www.shift518.gom-host.com

Shut your whorish mouth

Go fix your junky wrx

Ok and then we can race but you should beat me as this thing only goes 100 in the quarter mile and you do 113

Not at all man. I am sorry to hear that too, and I wish you the very best of luck. I understand what your going through, by GF had very bad back injory at work and lost 4 years+ of her teenage/college years, no being able to enjoy her active life style. The state/gov/insurance/healthcare fucks the people who get fucked, and makes love to the scum that dont diserve the time of day.

I go 98mph who are you kidding? it’s completely fair

Oh shit its on

I go 72, who wants to do a roll?

Yeah, this shit is fucking crazy. Social security is running dry… so the people who work are being punished. But people too lazy to do anything other than beat their kids get our money… that sounds reaaaal fair.

Time for another civil war.

http://www.indenvertimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/michelle-obama-at-soup-kitchen-585x347.jpg

/thread

something we can both agree on:thumbup

:rofl