69 camaro's car

Awesome man, looking forward to the results :slight_smile:

insane. I love it.

Awesome

looks great man !

looks good!

car is dope!

x2

well i started it today can it for a minute or so to set base timing. when i shut it off i noticed the drivers side turbo spun for about 20 sec and the passengers side stopped dead. when i spin it by hand it doesn’t feel normal. no endplay but doesn’t spin freely. at fist i was motherfucking how master power turbos are junk but then i took the oil feed line off and blew air through the line and a small chunk of rubber came out. so i think i fucked my turbo up. is there anyone local who can go through the turbo and freshen it up?

edit:
well i took the turbo apart very carefully cleaned it then reassembled. it seems fine now, i hope it holds up

+delete this previous post and then when something goes wrong in the next 2 months there is nothing anyone can look for to say the turbo wasnt fucked up from the factory.

The Progress is beautiful!

Any updates?

drove it today runs decent but tune is off. smokes a little i think i need oil feed restricters. also has a small leak i have to fix. i didnt try to put it in boost tho

What sized oil lines are you running and whats your oil pressure?

-4 and pressure is 60 at idle cold 40 hot, 80 wot all the time

Hmm thats not bad. Wouldnt think you’d have problems with that. Guess it isnt a venting issue since you havent seen boost yet.

new brake update
out with the old wilwood 10.5"

in with the new c5/c6 13"

10.5s for sale?

may have to inquire about the brake upgrades finding out i need to upgrade bad lol

looks good

Those wilwoods are junk for the street you don’t want them.My buddy has a set on his 67 bird with a BB and they don’t stop worth a damn. His bird only weighed 3400lbs. Your camino weighs a little more I’m sure.

nope try again…the ElNegro is lighter then 3400 & if i can keep him from eating 5 times a day we can prob get it even lighter :rofl: