8/26 - NYIRP Track Rental

Car liked the race gas. No Knock, full timing, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/BigEd2006/04GrandPrix/th_slip.jpg
14.562 - 95.45 Lot better than I thought it was going to do. Pleased with the outcome and enjoyed the event very much!

thanks… 10.01@ 142… sooo close… yet soo far away… :frowning: where was my launch when i was trapping 147 mph… :frowning:

[quote=“Willybeen,post:162,topic:33503"”]

thanks… 10.01@ 142… sooo close… yet soo far away… :frowning: where was my launch when i was trapping 147 mph… :frowning:

[/quote]

i thought 10.07 was your best.

today was awesome. Definitely going to be in for this next year. I got like 20 runs in and I know will got like 30+

my best was 11.318 @ 123.5mph

yea def sucks about oroc, we’re pulling the motor this week sometime to see wtf happened.

yea sherm ur 1-2 bounced off the limiter like crazy lol

10.4 141 was my best. i SUCK at the launch :frowning: Will rode it an got a 10.2 @ ~139?

[quote=“Willybeen,post:162,topic:33503"”]

[/quote]

I feel your pain…10.003 at 137.48…WTF???

That’s still kickin ass though. Kick ass job.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:156,topic:33503"”]

No Ego’s (well, that I came across…except the guy with the tubbed old car)

[/quote]

just curious which guy in which tubbed car you were referring to?

if it was who i think it was…there were zero egos. new chassis and suspension for the first time at the track…litterally finishing the car hours before we made it out there…was mainly practicing launches and making suspension adjustments…Bob wouldnt even let him run past the 300 ft mark because the track was crap for what the car is…

was a good time though and got to see alot of people on here run there cars…some impressive…

It is who you are thinking of…I’ve only met him a couple times, but he’s very nice, definately NO ego, he even hooked me up with a burger today…:tup:

[quote=“2stangs8689,post:168,topic:33503"”]

It is who you are thinking of…I’ve only met him a couple times, but he’s very nice, definately NO ego, he even hooked me up with a burger today…:tup:

[/quote]

yah, nice meeting you today…well kinda…i was the tall guy with the camera…lol…i cooked the burgers LOL…

Well then, Thank You.

Videos coming sometime this week. Many, many runs. About 16 mins of raw footage.

[quote=“2stangs8689,post:170,topic:33503"”]

Well then, Thank You.

[/quote]

meh, no need to thank us…our grub is your grub lol…anytime!
your car is pretty sick btw…

sounds like a good time. Good Job to all!

i was trying to get a quick cam swap in before i came, it just didn’t pan out. Next time.

:word: i got back into town at 3:30 and i couldnt make it out. I was extremely dissapointed. I dont even know if ill have another chance to get out to the track.

sounds like great tiimes for everyone.

[quote=“2stangs8689,post:170,topic:33503"”]

Well then, Thank You.

[/quote]

Hell of a runner 2stang! I was @ the lights when you went by, sounded like a fighter jet taking off!! 10 second flat, ever hit the 9’s?
Bet you did.

2stangs…I got a vid of your beast flying down the track. I’ll either PM it to u or post it up. I got a vid of Sherm and Pat going at it. I got a bunch of myself not getting traction…Im not bitter though. I dunno WTF was wrong with my launch, I couldnt even go at half throttle.

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:173,topic:33503"”]

sounds like a good time. Good Job to all!

i was trying to get a quick cam swap in before i came, it just didn’t pan out. Next time.

[/quote]

I was wishing you could have made it…I needed some tuning…

:frowning:

sounds like everyone had some nice times in :tup:
BigED- How the hell did you run 14.5? did you get the “PULLEY” on?

no pulley yet i dont think… the gtp just loves the race gas… and the headlight removal mod that every gtp owner and their mother does at the strip

[quote=“HYBOOST,post:175,topic:33503"”]

Hell of a runner 2stang! I was @ the lights when you went by, sounded like a fighter jet taking off!! 10 second flat, ever hit the 9’s?
Bet you did.

[/quote]

Nope, no 9’s yesterday…denied. It does sound sweet at the end of the track too, I can really hear the SC cranking.

And as far as the vid goes, post it up, that would be great. Thanks guys.

And the traction SUCKED yesterday btw. Couldn’t 60’ for shit.