***9/02/07 NYSpeed end of summer BBQ @ Letchworth ***PAYMENT Deadline 8/20***

**** Updated paid list****

1. altimarollin- Phil W
  2. nikuk
  3. nikuk guest
  4. nikuk guest
  5. tpgsr- Mike
  6. LukeL- Luke

Inbeforedeadline. Im deffinately in. Let me know what I can contribute and ill do my best. Would be nice if we could all chip in like a little pot luck thing too. Any NYSpeed shit to be sold there? Im looking for some nifty stickers to give me maaad hp. LoL, kidding aside like I said lemme know what is needed and so long as it is within reason and is needed I will do my best :tup: Sounds like alot of fun.

BTW when is payment absolutely necessary by? Unless I can sell some of this stuff ive been trying to get rid of for a while I wont have loot til Friday which is only 3 days away.

I will have my money ASA I possibly can which will be friday unless someone wants to buy the fricken sunroof, cd player, and 2 amps im trying to sell. I just started a new job…Tim Hortons by Taffys. Doing what I have to do to pay the bills :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally a few people paid. If more don’t pay there might not be an event. Please pay up guys. Waiting to the last minute won’t help us do this.

I"ll be at South Gate tonight at 9-930.

i have money for your guys, i may make it up to SG tonight

iam not searching four pages is there some way i can paypa u

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:87,topic:32470"”]

iam not searching four pages is there some way i can paypa u

[/quote]

mailto:mgleeson@rexelusa.com

Just to let you guys know ill be @ southgate ,sunday @ about 10 pm ,
my friday and saturday at all tied up so thats my only free night

19 days to get your payments in!

BUMP

**** Updated paid list****

1. altimarollin- Phil W
  2. nikuk
  3. nikuk guest
  4. nikuk guest
  5. tpgsr- Mike
  6. LukeL- Luke
  7. altimarollin guest- Tami W

Please try to get your payments in, IF we dont get things set in stone soon im pretty positive we will not have the site nor a place @ letchworth to hold the event. I havent turned in a payment for the site because of the lack of interest and payments, there are 44 of you who said Yes , but yet we still only have 7 paid 2 of which are mine and 3 of which are nikuk. If we dont start to get more payments in soon i guess ill just re-fund who ever has paid and the sponsors can keep the value of the sweet door prizes they were willing to give away to the lucky winners.

Im leaving it up to you guys to make this happen. You are the ones who can make or break this. Myself , Mike, Dave and Joe have put alot of time into making calls / arrangements, going to meets to collect , talking to sponsors and really trying to one up chestnut ridge. There are 17 days to get it in ,even now im still kinda positive i can make this happen last time i had a site locked up within 2 weeks, But letchworth runs differently then other parks, i cant simply call and reserve it then pay, its payment upfront to reserve. Unless we get at least 20 people in by friday i guess we might have to cancel it. Food/ pop/ site they all cost and this would be low budget if we went ahead an had a smaller picnic… SO PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF US , ILL BE AT SOUTHGATE SUNDAY, possibly mighty tonite if i can arrange it.

**** PAID****

1. altimarollin- Phil W
  2. nikuk
  3. nikuk guest
  4. nikuk guest
  5. tpgsr- Mike
  6. LukeL- Luke
  8. articzap- Dave

yea come on you fools, just because im not there doesnt mean some1 cant get stopped by state park police:thankyou:

PAY UP! <-------wishes he could attend

BUMP for southgate tonite 10pm

Just sent payment through PayPal. +1

**** PAID****

1. altimarollin- Phil W
  2. nikuk
  3. nikuk guest
  4. nikuk guest
  5. tpgsr- Mike
  6. LukeL- Luke
  8. articzap- Dave
  9. 01AudiS4-
  10. 01AudiS4- guest

Guys with your guests do you want them to be able to win or just members only?
something i was thinkin about over the weekend

not in :frowning:

I want to be involved in this because I am going to be home on leave at that time… I don’t know if I can still get in on it, but if I can PLEASE PLEASE send me the paypal address where I can pay at to get a spot. I am sorry that I am jumping in on this late, but it isn’'t the easiest thing to get on the forum here.

Send the info to my email address, wsbucker@gmail.com
I’ll actually be able to get it there.

Thanks in advance.

next time i see dave ill pay him…If hes collecting payments

[quote=“Twizted,post:96,topic:32470"”]

not in :frowning:

[/quote]

:rant:why not where are we supposed to meet up?

paypal sent to mike