92' Hatch D Series Hot Whip

Bobby likes Hondas. You like Volkswagens, and I like GMs with 8 cylinder engines in them.

Different strokes for different dead MOOSES LAST SHITS!

Then why do you have a 4 seeelinder with a poopercharger on it?

cause its economical as fuck

What’s a shell worth to ya dukey?? Text me, maybe we can work somethin out

Might just do new rear quarters and have them welded in … everything is pretty much fine and get it painted somewhere.

Me can weld, me can paint. Only if you let me paint with crazy flake paint like a mexican’s 1980’s bass boat!

lmao yea only needs rear quarters. for both its 140 shipped. Then just paint and its all good.

Ill just leave this here…

“413whp bone stock 57trim D series”
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2836976

Nom Nom Nom

what the FUCK is going on here

Laduke you are epic

yeah but shits all one piece y0. its a cut and weld job. I would go cutting out the entire thing, just go a bit past the damaged sections and replace whats needed.

either way, my plazma zaper is waiting to bite into that thing.

Fine if you dont want uber flake paint, can i respray the entire car green and then your wheels gold? green for the money, gold for the honey?

Maybe I should run e85 holy shit !

That was a gift.

Matts red coupe is still up for grabs… 500 takes it. Rust free.

pretty much the whole rear is gone. the holes that hold the bumper to it are rusted out . So I would need it anyways for both sides.

Cool bro

Laduke save your money and buy Cliff’s buddies shell and not have to do any rust repair

Its a deal. The price of the shell does not reflect its condition. At 500 bux drag your ass down to gville take a look and put down a deposit. We have not actively advertised at this price. If we do its gone in no time man…

Yea Laduke stop being a dumb ass for once