93Rx7+2JZ swap= Super7

I thought he was swapping in a V160 tranny?

Diff doesn’t go in the tranny… haha

twin 255’s, to triple 255’s (awesome WOTM hangar) to triple densos (shitty MVP hangar). I did all of those installs, I guess he’s doing a Weldon now.

i think i might go with the FIC Blue point 1650’s im looking into maybe a surge setup. sigle 255 feeding that and still undecided on the big single. all im ever going to make is 750 whp. im looking to have it be responsive and then build it to get it to the ground. i have the duel 255’s but i do fear of a sigle pump failur at some point.

Use an oil pressure shut off switch to shut down both pumps if pressure goes low. It makes sense but you also have to wire it to stay on when your in low pressure ( idle/cruise ) situations. Its an idea. I personally have never done it or know how.

Not a bad idea, but you’d have to incorporate a time delay relay to override the oil pressure switch while the engine is cranking.

I’ve also designed a similar fail safe in my head to kill the ignition if the fuel pressure is not properly referencing.

Personally, I’ve decided to just go with the light that comes on when the second pump gets voltage, and to physically watch for the pressure jump when the 2nd pump comes on (on a regular basis, about once per drive, not literally everytime the car hits boost).

See above

You came to the right place. All these engine gurus and safety experts and drivetrain engineers who have built tons of these cars can come to your aid. I just hope you brought an extra bullshit filter to put alongside your twin fuel filters…

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

:rofl:crackup

gotti, for the love of god please don’t come into this thread any more without permission from someone who actually knows who the OP is.

this is his car he built, as in motor, exhaust, fuel system… he did all the fabrication and install work himself. he’s also responsible for most of the turbo civics running around in this area

youtu.be/fL9BMkM5gLY

i think he has a fucking clue what he’s doing here

Yeah. With civics. He admitted to not knowing a shitload about this motor. I simply stated he came to the right place by asking SHIFTmuthafuckinfahvwunate how to help him out

what do you guys think?
http://fuelab.com/virtuemart/prodigy-fuel-pumps/42401-prodigy-fuel-pump-high-pressure-efi-in-line

I’m sure he’s on other forums gathering info too. There are some pretty intelligent people on here when it comes to engine building and tuning.

Is this serial? Please tell me its not super serial guyz. http://swiftor.com/attachments/f22/10094d1325546710t-im-starting-think-battlefield-bad-company-2-better-than-battlefield-3-you-serious-rage-face.jpg

so i took the motor out tonight to replace a few seal and just clean up be for i make the new cross member and mounts. i think i am going to be doing a intake manifold bc it looks like they sit a little lower then the stock intake and would allow me to raise the motor about a inch helping me with the bump steer. any thoughts on good ones? the cheaper the better.

not a single picture? this is such a teaser

sorry, it looks like a sun faded 93 FD lol the motor is on a stand and tore down. when i get some of the goodies together ill start taking pics

just buy a d plenum and a 90mm flange. with exception to the RMR and and Hypertune, all 2JZ intake manifolds use stock lower runners.

I’m running triple densos right now. Made 1105 Hp on the dyno with just 2 of them on… Would be a no no on the street though…Travis loves the walbros but I do not trust them with e85… I would do either the densos or… 044’s… I’m also changing my fuel again for a weldon…just better for my setup at this point…

There is not cheap intake manifold unless you go with eBay… Sound performance has one, that’s about 1200+… Had that one on my car…but switched to a virtual works…got it used on the forums…

If your plan is mostly e85, go with an injectors bigger then 1000 and either a FIC or Id… I have the ID’s and my car runs flawless with them…

I think cams bigger then 264 you may want to upgrade the head a little. May not be a must but a good idea.

Like a said brooks, I’m going to have some parts for sale soon… Just don’t know the date.

Yeah and let the diff sit in a box for 2 years like you.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but Warboro is coming out with an ‘ethanol compatible’ pump soon.

Like Ray said, I’m a huge fan of the standard 255’s (with a free mod), and have logged 1000’s of miles of them (on ethanol too) without issue.

i think im leaning towards one big pump just for the peace of mind. i see every one is a fan of the weldon pumps and saw the biggest one was around $1200, i think thats a little over kill for me and was wondering what one i should look at. there has to be one good for 800whp(i like a little room for safety, ill be looking for 750 max) i didnt have any luck finding one bc every time i searched the big one popped up.