Project 570sx TT

Motors built for 20psi+
turbos going in the front fender wells where the washerfluid
resevoir is and vice versa the other side . Mount kits available PM for questions.
Straight bolt in.

Wow… this thread fails to deliver anything…

How about some progress pics or some more details…

Anything really…

Fabbing the turbo kits as i speak, Pics come as progress is made!
More details soon

ya , what tranny , what turbo , what fuel system, efi, carb? auto manual. its great that you would like to sell the install kits , but what exaclty are you doing ??? (besides v8 into a 240 )

farmer

This is going to make your car slower than a 300whp SR.

automatic…turbo 350 i would suggest. ad i hope to god your swapping the rear end in that car. thats gonna be a wack of torque.

edelbrock carbs suck

get a holley

The Tranny is 700R4, we will be running twin garrett T3/T4’s, and its gonna be a custom EFI setup, and we don’t plan on changing the diff till we blow it out, lol.

to Fob fuck you, how the hell does that make any sense lmao a twin turbo v8 is slower than a 300whp sr? rooiiiiiight. thats the stupidest comment ive heard on this website

-Rob

p.s. we are actually laughing at you

i dont think blowing the diff is the problem, i think twisting the rear end off of your car is the problem… looks fucking awsommeee though, i would put a whole wack of some kinda custom bars and make custom frame connectors under the chassis, btw: this car would make an sr look like a na honda civic off the line.

nice man. SBC’s are like weeds, they creep up just about anywhere. got any more pics? also can i bee there when you first drop the clutch? i have never seen axles snap like tooth picks before lol. g/l man and keep it up.

peace

lol tosh thats gonna be a funny thing to watch, no crazy launching or sticky ass tires till the axles are done… ill snap some more pics tommorow, and yeah i will be reinforcing ALOT of shit. H-braces, full cage, fishplating the rails etc etc.

easy to say now, wait till its finished.

peace

I apologize. Your car is going to be the fastest 240sx in North America, possibly in the World.

lol fobwall never took a ride in a pushrod v8 probably, that thing will make twice as much torque at 2500 rpm as any 300 whp sr20

^^^True. Brendan were are you located? I would like to see this in person.

draggone, mavis and dundas.

pm me if you wanna come by.

lol gangsturrrrr.
thats gunna be sick. fits decent also, enough room for a 454 or bigger lol
502!

yeah when i dropped it in and saw how much more room there is i said shit, shoulda put in a big block lol

What is the projected hp on this motor? torque? I’m guessing the turbos will be run sequentially?

This is a drag car, right? how much does this throw off the weight balence? Did you have to clearance the tranny tunnel at all?

True dual exhaust on a 240 rules.

ROFL!!! If it ever starts…call me I’ll run you. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS its a bad thing when the exhaust manifolds sit on the inner fender well… motors tend to move a bit with a billion torque.