so far—>
purchased aftermarket turbo manifold
t3 turbo

wuts left to do----->
oil pedestail for easily install of oil lines
coolants lines
charge pipes to intercooler and to tb-- blow off valve location
downpipe going to be making a custom 3", wastegate, and rest of exhaust
put a 10:1 fmu in line for secondaries, upgrade secondaries to 720cc or higher injectors
safc, and guages
— test start-----check for leaks blah d blah
than moving to drive train…
lightened flywheel, with aftermarket clutch
need new tranny (snychros bad in 4th)

suspension:
looking to buy a coilover kit
sway bars, all new bushings

exterior:
going for a different look, i’m not a big fan of flip up headlights
– looking for '99 integra ‘euro’ headlights
front bumper (drift style looks best)
sides skirts
and for the rear i’m just gonna get a couple of caps or make them so it looks even from the side of the car…
than paint…

now for the pics…nothing special just getting start, and it’s been kidda shitty so, i dont feel like working in the snow…

http://a851.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_3cd0f584c9c2e07363e7c04c34bf48b2.jpg
http://a999.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/52/l_89b46e47687bd4b6f74b1b7a5415e5fe.jpg

thats all for now, friday i’m ordering and buying a couple of pieces and than there will be new pictures…
later all

you sir are a man of much garbage

no body kit please!!!

haha!!!

Here’s a better idea

1. no wiggly triangle
  2. turn the engine cradle around 180 degrees
  3. put a 5.0 in it
  4. close hood
  5. call it a day

not sure of the budget your on but i can get you a fully built 3 rotor?

is it a 20b?

Whats with you and 20b’s? haha

ha ever driven one. if you have then you would know.

yea its a 20b brand new never ran still on the engine stand

how much?

Sounds like fun, i used to be into FC’s. Always wanted to build a 6 port motor.

im not sure it is pro built by some rotory builder in austraila best of eveything im guessing around the 5k range will find out the specs and exact price if anyones interested didnt mean to whore your thread…just me…good luck with your project

coming from the guy who was trying to build a na 300zx “track terror” :kekegay:

Eh. I hate rotaries. But i love the rx7 body. haha. Good luck on you na-t project.

hmmm, i’ll keep that in mind when i blow this motor up…i know kits are weak, and nasty, but…the front end of my car is alllllll fawked…the guy i bought it off of attempted to drift, and fawked it up bad…

5.0 into an rx7…why do that when i can swap a perfect ls1, converted to an ls7, which drops right in…my reasoning…why tho…it’ll be stickly fast, yah, but who cares…10psi on this motor is gonna be me in the 12’s in the 1/4, and i’m aiming for 15-20, which will blow my motor, so i can rebuild it, and actually run that…i’ll be able to beat a stock 5.0 mustang…i can already hang with a mildly moded 5.0 and i don’t have 4th gear…and not to mention, the current motor has a mid sized port so i’ll probably be a little fast than 12’s in the 1/4…
for the price i’m about to dish out, it’s an obvious which is the better route…5-7 for the ls1, probably around the same for the 5.0 swap…i’ll be spending like 2000 if that, and the whole car will be done…

everyone’s answer is swap a v8 in it, if i’m gonna be a piston motor in it, i’m gonna get a v10 or v12 out some high end italian vehicle and call it a day…it will desimate all after i actually spend 50,000 dollars that takes me 4yrs to make…

easy install > stupidity

plus, i love the sound of the motor…its not comparable to any v8 with a big cam in it…but i want to go a different route…

and yes misfit’s got a point, the 20b is the sickiest of sick…it’s like 100hp per rotor, not ported or anything…the 20b easily, turbo or non, is a superior motor…

misfit knows the guy up on dilworth with a fully built 3rd gen, he said it’s easier to make 400hp with a 13b or 20b, and that’s like 600-700 in a piston motor…so wuts the point…

being different, keeping the ROTARY alive, plus the look on every mustang and camaro owner after i either beat or tie them at the finish…i’ll take it…
:booty:

and thanks to all the non-haters

why replace a high revving motor with a rev hating v8?

brap brap is much better than boing boing

ps a 12a with exhaust and carb will hang with 5.slows ha

and thats 35hp stock less than a 13b