Project 570sx TT

on mine we cut out and rebuilt the front 18 or 20 inches of the tranny from the firewall… it was a pretty quick job though and the motor sits really baller right against the firewall even with the huge dirty massive 6-speed

looks good so far post some fuckin details you clowns :wink:

Oh… and its sitting to high for an EFI manifold… atleast it looks that way in the pics.

If it ever starts? lol so negative. P.S the mani’s collectors and turbo flange location are being modified …thanks tips.

Also have a custom ram air hood for clearance on the manifold. The car is being built for drag, but it will have hot rod/classic car insurance to be streetable.

John we were going to cut the tunnel and do it like the pics i’ve seen of yours… But we were able to bang it in with 2-3" of clearance still around the transmission, also the top bolts for the tranny are EASILY accessable from up top, its not a tight bitch anymore like ka/sr’s. plenty of room to get behind the motor.

We are building a dual exhaust as well, and putting on a massive widebody on. The power should be well over 500, and we are going to corner weigh it again when complete to compare to stock.

Busy with other jobs ATM, but on the weekend it will be getting alot of work done and pics will be posted for all the haters.

is this in the coupe?

what heads u running, cams, electronics… what manifold?
what were ur choices etc…
TPI miniram would clear

solid mount the motor and tranny. this way whatever clearance you have. you keep no motor what. solid mount feels amazing as well.

if you could throw a 900 dominator on there and fab up some fucked up plate. dude that would be baller status maxed the frig out.

that’s gonna be one sick ride. if you ever get her to hook she will pull one insane number 1/4 mile.

Any updates on this project? I want to see the twin turbos and videos of it running 20+ psi!

lol, the guy can’t even defend himself =p.

That being said, I’ve posted a picture of an LS1 240sx with a massive turbo on it before. Rather silly.

well i have to say this has been my project, not brandons, even though he posted it as his, but i havent touched the car for a couple months now, i just got a shop and trying to make ends meet, but as soon as i get some money i will be back on it, why soo much bad talk about the swap, i wanted to try it out see how it went, i got the motor for a decent price, i had a kaT with 18 psi got bored of it

ka24et…doing an LS1 swap is awesome. Not bashing that at all!

But getting Brandon to take on a project like that…

:picard:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb251/Cal-Soy/Random/n1649130144_269942_1911.jpg

Can this guy get unbanned so he can talk about this project lol

Call him if you want him to do the swap for you, he has Ads on Kijiji. He is apparently a professional and licensed as well.

He can do LS1 swaps, RB26 swaps, 2JZ swaps, custom fabrication… you name it, he does it.

i sense sarcasm from fobwall somehow. Can never know when you’re actually serious lol

No I’m serious… the only thing is that you get what you pay for…but in his case, sometimes you don’t even get what you pay for…

eh?

brandon is not doing shit, all he did was help me pull the motor in and out a couple of times to get it lined up for the custom mounts, but the project has been but on hold for now, no time

and my name is rob, i made the kijiji ads, brandon was supposed to deal with customers, i am the tech, that guy boasted everything about myself as if it was his, if someone wants to see the car or the shop, call the shop and we can go from there