sohc turbo kit

im going to make this short and sweet…lol… need any and every-thing to turn my single banger into a monster…turbo, intercooler,injectors, manifold, and so on…and on… let me know what u have hopefully some one has it all and will save me time and $$$ thanks …

what gains are you hoping to get going ka24e-t as opposed to dohc?

dont want to swap to dohc cause my single is in great shape 140000km body+motor can/will push great power…

what gains are you hoping to get by shiting on my sohc???

whats your power goals. so we know what you want and do not want aka do you want SR injectors or bigger, do you want an internal wastegate or external, bov preference, are you running a ghetto setup or what?
pm me if you need any help or try ka-t.org and buy someones full kit.

Please make sure you add brakes to that monster list of yours because they are highly overlooked! make a proper list of everything you are looking for… good luck with the build!

• Turbo (Flow, quick spooling, will it max out injectors wanted?)
  • Injectors (what size? keep in mind the power goals when choosing a cc)
  • Fuel pump (z32, walbro, dual walbros)
  • Intercooler (how big or small, track car, etc)
  • Manifold (log, or horn style. top or bottom mount)

things like that…

+1 for brakes. i dont even have brakes anymore hahahaa

ok well im like a noob to this whole turbo set up thing and need some help i was on ka-t.org and was reading the turbo for dummies thread and the 300-350hp sounds good… its for my summer daily maybe 200-250hp or so.but want 300hp will need some help piecing a kit together like i said am a noob and dont really know how big injectors i need and fuel pumps &so on …, so if someone can let me know what works good together then plzz… help out … thanks will post up later

FYI my SOHC was rebuilt 13K and i tracked the shit out of her for 1 season and developed a few problems…1 such as random tick in the head, and i mean completly random as in one day on track it just started ticking really loud then dissappeared after few laps… came and went ever since…Not saying im a SOHC expert or anything…but i wouldnt do it if i was you…GO SR or RB or DOHC KA-t i dout you will be too happy with SOHC-t, neat idea tho but i rather save the hassle and money.

^ same, i heavily tracked my sohc for half a season in 08 and half a season in 09 until it gave me serious enough problems to get removed.

I would go with a different engine for turbo. My engine was mint before i did anything.

Irff the ticking in your head was probably caused by oil starvation or a collapsed lifter. not a major issue to worry about, just get some new ones from nissan for a few bucks a piece and put them in. the SOHC can be a monster when built properly and its cool to have something different.

^^ i was thinking it was lifters too, could not have been oil…but yeah i took that thing out already for a SR…

Agian my comments was just my 2 cents on how i see it but i plan on tracking and beating on it alot…

Personal preference is the main advice id say most ppl can give…at the end of the day it your car do what make you happy with it!

Last time I checked, the world record ka-t is an SOHC pushing well over 700hp!! sohc also produce a more torquer powerband, KA-T.org no one else has enough or knows enough factual information than that site.

well i just picked up another s13 ( its a disease lol) and its auto plus have the same ticking in the head as noted above. i want to swap it out for an rb25det 5-speed, so my single cam may have to wait for a bit but still want ur in put and 2cents, info helps. or if some one has a turbo kit for me for a good price. i was thinking to push 300-350hp on my single
if some one has a kit help me out… thanks

hay this is NOT CLOSED… i still need a TURBO KIT for my ka24e !!!

Dose any one have one???